Interview 11: xxxbeautifulheart9x

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Oh man, I don't really know what to say... I like food? I'm pretty clumsy. I'm fairly outgoing and I like meeting new people and making friends.

2. What inspired you to write?
 I don't really know what actually inspired me to sit down and start writing but I've always loved to read and I've always been pretty imaginative. I guess that's where it all started.

3. How did you discover wattpad? 
 I honestly don't even remember how I first found out about wattpad. I think one night I just happened to stumble upon the app and started reading. I'd been reading on wattpad for a long time before I actually became a member and started writing. 

4. Where do you come up with your ideas? 
For the most part, my ideas come from a lot of different places. Sometimes I'll read a book and think of different scenarios or what ifs and then base my stories off of those. Other times, they're more personal and are inspired by things that actually go on in my life.

5. Which one of your characters is your favorite?
Ah this one is so hard! There are a couple that I really like a lot! Right now, it's probably between Tyler and Chase but I've had so much fun writing about Chase lately, I'd have to go with him.

6. What is the hardest part about writing? 
Sometimes the hardest part for me is just finding time to actually sit down and write. Other times, I just get really stuck at a certain part or hate a certain direction I took a story and it takes some time to move past it. 

7. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?
 What a great question! For Sin On Heels, I could see Katy being the first one voted off based on the direction I'm currently going with her character. For Blood Red Snow White and Red as Blood, I think Drew would be the first to go. I don't really know why but he just seems like the type of character to get voted off right away. 

8. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?
 I like to read a lot or listen to music or watch TV. I'm a huge sports fan so keeping up with all my teams takes some of my free time too. Plus, school keeps me pretty busy.

9. Who are your favorite authors? Who influences you?
This is a tough one. I'm a pretty hopeless romantic so I've read quite a few Nicholas Sparks books. John Green, too, is great. I really like J. Lynn's book Wait for You in the New Adult genre. I can't really name a single author that has really influenced me as a writer, though. 

10. Where can you see yourself in 5 years time?
 Well, I'm 18 now so... 23... Oh lord. Just thinking about it makes me cringe. I guess I'd hope to have a degree by then? Maybe a job or something? I mean, I don't expect to be married or anything but I'd hopefully have some kind of relationship or at least an occasional date or something. 

11. What is your favorite movie and why?
 A Walk to Remember! Such a good movie. BUT I also really like The Blind Side. And, you can't forget Mean Girls. That movie is just epic. 

12. What advice would you give to your younger self?
To my younger self? Hmm... You know, I don't really know what I'd say. Maybe to not take things so seriously all the time. I was a serious little child so I think I'd tell myself to just have a little more fun with life. 

13. Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
Charlie Chaplin because I like his mustache.

14. If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have been and why?
The Book Thief but only because I wish I had that kind of talent and creativity to come up with such a captivating story from that point of view. At the same time, though, I know I wouldn't do it justice at all and wouldn't have written it even close to how Markus Zusak did it. 

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?
Definitely more of a hobby for me personally. I don't see myself pursuing it as a professional career in any way and it's kinda just something I like to do for fun. 

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it? 
Well, now that you mention it... I've started working on the next book in the Blood Red Snow White series. It will most likely be the last book but it won't be out until Red as Blood is done. I'm also working on Mason's story as somewhat of a spin-off for Sin on Heels. 

17. What was your favorite part about writing? 
I like that it gets me out of my head for a little bit. I like that I can write and be in a completely different world where I have control over everything. It's like bringing my imagination to life.

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 
I don't really know that I learned a specific thing but I think writing it has helped me develop my skills as a writer in both creative and academic writing. 

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 
That they're lovely! And I just wanted to thank them so, so much just for taking the time to read what I've written and giving their feedback. It really makes my writing come to life more when I hear other people talk about it and that's probably the greatest gift you can give to a writer. So, basically, I'd just really, really like to thank them!

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?
I think to just keep writing! And I think it's really important to write for yourself. If you're not inspired by a story, nobody else will be either and you really just want to own your work. I think it's important that they're your words and that they come from a place within you and nobody else.