Interview 131: friday1064

1. Can you tell me about yourself? Well...people call me friday but if you take out the 'y' you have my real name XD Anyways, I live in Florida but I dream about moving to Colorado when I grow up. I'm the kind of person who hates it when others think life is a fairy-tale and nothing goes wrong. Why? I feel bad for them XD I guess I'm funny but I also have my depressing moments. I'm short. I love Coldplay and The Fray (which I'm going to meet in July ) and what can I say? Music is life.

2. What inspired you to write? When I was 6 my mom urged me to write the neatest way possible. But with my imagination that flew everywhere,  they collapsed. I grew up reading and reading, inspiration came to me. Teachers also inspire me to this day and tell me to keep writing.

3. Is writing a hobby or career to you? Hobby

4. Do you want your stories to be published one day? I hope so...if they don't then it's ok. I'll keep trying until my destiny decides:)

5. What do you do when you aren't writing? I embroider, drown in music, read, youtube, study......

6. If you could spend the day with one of your characters who would it be and what would you do?  Mark:) Mark from The Perks of being a Nerd. HE'S SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN ASDFGHJKL. We would go to a diner and talk and ask him questions about his past:) 

7. How much of the book is realistic?  Maybe 70%?

8. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?  Yes. Claire is a nerd like me but she loses her memory when she's young. She can't remember that her parents were divorced (mine almost divorced ) and she used to suffer from gastritis (something I have.)

9. What is your main goal with writing books? Making readers laugh and hate me when I leave them at cliffhangers! their reactions are the best!

10. What job did you want to be as a kid?  I wanted to be a car racer then a spy, ninja, police, but now I want to be a physician scientist.

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block? Oh that. Writers block is pure hell. It makes me feel helpless and sad. Has me locked up in my room all month. 

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write? I just write.

13. Imagine your main character dies on page one.  Everything else remains the same.  Describe the new plot to your book. *cries* there would be no plot:( jk. Huh....the school Claire goes to will still be ruled with immature nerds doing illegal things with the teachers. Mark would leave and just probably commit suicide since *SPOILER ALERT* his brother died and now Claire dies without knowing her past.

14. Where do the your ideas come from? Music and my imagination! 

15. What is the hardest thing about writing? Connecting things so it makes more sense and looking for time to update 

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?  Yes. I'm cowriting with two people. One story is going to be called Shadow in the light. Lindsay and her mother issue a restraining order on her dad. Her parents are divorced after her dad abuses them. Lindsay knows that he will come back. A school shooting occurs and her dad is behind it. Lindsay tries to figure out why he did it and also falls for Aiden. Aiden is a flirt and Lindsay hates him since they were little. After the shooting, aiden is one of he victims that got shot. This story is a mystery/thriller/romance 

17. What was the hardest part of writing your book?  Trying to feel better and not giving up on it. I almost put it down:(

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?  Yes. Never ever judge a book by its cover and keep moving forward!

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?  Yes! Thank you for being there all the time with your silly and inspirational comments! 

20. Do you have any advice for other writers? Never give up on your writing. Writing is our escape and our way of expressing ourselves. No one can take that from us so enjoy it!