Interview 113: Monica4242

1. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

I'm seventeen years old (turning eighteen this summer), I live in Lebanon, and I want to study English Literature and Business.

2. What inspired you to write?

I am easily inspired. Movies and books usually inspire me the most.

3. Do you have a specific writing style?

I don't think so.

4. How did you come up with your titles? 

I don't know. I find it a bit challenging to come up with good, attractive titles, but I try my best! It takes me time to think of them.

5. Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

There are messages in every novel so yes, mine have messages too!

6. How much of your writing is realistic?

It depends on the story but there are a lot of realistic parts in my stories.

7. Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?

Most of them are based on events in my own life but there are a few parts based on someone else's experiences.

8. What books have most influenced your life most?

Books by John Green and Nicholas Sparks.

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

I'm not sure but I think it's quite simple and a bit descriptive.

10. Where do you get your ideas?

Either from things I went through or simply imagination.

11. What are some things you like to do when you’re not writing?

Reading, watching movies, exercising, and spending time with friends.

12. What distinguishes good writing from bad writing?

 I think description, plot, and good grammar and spelling are the basic factors in creating a good story.

13.What is the weirdest thing that has ever been said or done to you by a fan?

One of my fans kept on calling me 'God of Writing'.

14. Imagine your characters are on survivor.  Who will they vote out of the book?

I think it would be Zack from 'Living in a Jumble of Wishes'.

15.  Do you see writing as a career or a hobby?

It's both, I think. It starts as a hobby but it might become a career.

16. Will you have a new story coming out soon? If so can you tell us about it?

Right now I want to finish the story I have started then I'll think of new ones!

 17. What was the hardest part of writing? 

I had some difficulty with tenses and description at first. Now it's better but I still find tenses challenging sometimes.

18.Did you learn anything from writing? If so,  what was it?

Yes, I learned how to write properly and I learned to appreciate the little things in life

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers? 

Thank you for your support! I love you all <3

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't give up! Read a lot of books and write as much as you can and you'll improve!