Interview 123: xPureChances

1. Can you tell me something about yourself?

Something about myself? I'm seventeen, nearly getting my license, waiting anxiously to finish college and start university with no clue what to do. I love belting out random songs around the house and I get my siblings to sing along with me.

2. What inspired you to write? 

My favourite author, L.J. Smith. Typical. Reading her stuff made me want to write about my own vampire stories [no one gets to read those hilarious attempts] And the sister who was writing before me but isn't any more.

3. One of main character commits a crime.  Describe how and why.

Wait, is this theoretical? Then it would be Noelle, from Technical Match and she would kill her husband.Why? Because he had an affair.

4. If you could have any one of your characters become a real person, who would it be and what would you do?

CAIN!! From Technical Match. He would be so awesome and cool to be friends with. He is the type that everyone stays away from but once he classifies you as a friend, mate, you got an amazing friend in the bag.

5. Is writing a hobby or career to you?

Hobby, but I recently started wanting it to be my career. To a certain extent.

6. Do you want your stories to be published one day?

Why not? Wouldn't it be so cool? So yes, maybe one day.

7. What do you do when you aren't writing?

I'm probably on my phone talking to my friends, watching movies with the little ones and probably hanging [messing around] with my brother and sister [ages 16 & 18] and talking about how much we fail in life

8. What is your main goal with writing books?

I think it's for my readers to experience something new and let them connect with the characters. For my books to be those kinda books you read till night and forget about even going to school [happens to me when I find the amazing books]

9. What books have most influenced your life most?

All of Nicholas Sparks books. Filled with Romance but it kind of put a damper on the idea of it. Still love it.

10. What job did you want to be as a kid?

Lawyer! Or some sort of graphic designer, interior designer plafa [still do but it's not going to work out at alll]

11.Do you ever experience writer’s block?

 I just get 'stuck' and when I do it's about a matter of getting a life and forgetting about writing for a bit. But I tend to leave my chapters at a good point so I'm anxious to go back and write more.

12. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

20% outline. 80% just writing. But towards the end, there's a strict outline

13. Do you see writing as a career?

Already answered a question similar to this but to a certain extent.

14. Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work?

 So many favourites! J.R. Ward for making me love vampires all over again. Nicholas Sparks for making me hate love but love it still. Just to name a couple...

15. Who designed the covers?

All the cover I've got currently are made by myself.

16. What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Getting the dates in my head match up I think. Took me a couple of hours to figure out what month my characters were in

17. What was the easiest part of writing your book? 

Giving the characters their own characteristics and having similarities between the brothers [in Technical Match]

18.Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

I learnt that I can't spell. And that I rely on spell check more than I really should.

19.Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?

Firstly, I'm from England dear readers! When I say I'm busy with college does not mean I'm in university! I'm only seventeen! But, on a serious note, I really admire all your passion and hilarious comments [even the ones when my work is referred to as a Satanist's work] love it all really.

20. Do you have any advice for other writers?

Don't fabricate your characters. They're ultimately the main jigsaw puzzle to finish your story.