party-crashers.

Daniella's POV

As soon as I got to the house... 

Daniella: Andy, he has a girlfriend!

Andrea: Are you sure? How do you know? Because you'll be hella dramatic sometimes and-

Daniella: YES I'M SURE! Yes, he told me!

Andrea: Exactly!!! what did he say?

Daniella: He said that he doesn't want his girlfriend to feel weird that he is pretending to be in love with another girl!

Andrea: ouch.

Daniella: I know. I like him so much too. UGH THIS FUCKING SUCKS!

Andrea: How serious are they? Would he dump her for you?

Daniella: He wouldn't dump a piece of cardboard for me. He doesn't like me like that! He can't even look me in the eyes sometimes.

Andrea: How do you know that? You don't know that.

Daniella: I do though, Andrea, I do know it.

Andrea: Listen, I have to go but text me later. Okay?

Daniella: Okay.

As i ended one text conversation I received another one. 

GraysonWhy is he texting me? Oh yea.. Our house is bugged.

Grayson- "Daniella!"

Daniella- "Yea?"

Grayson- "Okay, listen, this is a long shot."

Daniella- "Shoot."

Grayson- "Jack the Ripper's daughter is throwing a party. What if, we call in a disturbance to shut the party down and go inside while she's talking to the police and snoop?"

Daniella- "What? Is that even legal?"

Grayson- "No, but I looked up the layout of her house and found what room is most likely to be an office. If we go into that room we could probably find out her name, her dad's phone number and a bunch of other stuff from paperwork. Meet me downstairs."

Daniella- "What if she catches us?"

Grayson- "Uhm... don't get caught."

Every bone in my body was telling me this was a TERRIBLE idea yet, for some reason, there I was... getting dressed. I looked in a mirror at my shirt that was too short and my skirt that was the same.

I went downstairs to see Grayson. Everything he was wearing looked like it was from a fuckboy starter kit. He grabbed my hand and twirled me around to then pull me into a hug.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed my lips softly. When he stepped back I tugged at his arm and held him close to me.  I could feel the strength in his arms as he wrapped them around my torso. As he embraced me I felt the life in him. The blood pumping in his veins and the warm breath coming off his lips onto my bare neck.

Grayson's POV

I looked down into Daniella's dark brown eyes. I felt her face sink into my chest as I rubbed her back with my arms. I cupped her cheek with my hands.

Daniella's POV

He cupped my cheek again. 

Grayson's POV

I wanted to feel her lips against mine, I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, I wanted her to be mine.

Daniella's POV

I was about to lean in and close the gap between our lips but, then I remembered his girlfriend.

Grayson's POV

I was so close to lifting her up and smashing my lips against hers but, then I remembered her boyfriend.

So, instead of kissing her I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to call the police. We'll wait for them to come then cross the street and go through the back door down the driveway then inside. Everyone will be too drunk to notice us and too busy trying to run from the cops. The office is the first door on your right."

 We waited no more than 5 minutes for them to come. When they did kids started to pour out of every door and window as soon as they saw the flashing lights. As we crossed the street we saw an officer begin to talk to Jack the Ripper's daughter. 

We walked down our drive way, crossed the street and walked down Jack the Ripper's daughter's driveway hand in hand. I let go of Daniella's hand and opened the back door, "You ready?"