icy cold roads

Grayson's POV

"Stop it! Get the fuck away from me!"

Everything was black. Nothing was right. Fear was setting in. My head was throbbing, spinning. There was a vast ongoing ringing in my ears. Ropes burned my hands and ankles. I couldn't move.

"Stop! Don't touch me you bitch! Stop!"

Who's screaming? What's happening? Where am I? Am I dreaming?

My head was pounding so loud I could barely hear anything else.

"Vivian stop! What do you want?"

That's when it all hit me. That is when everything came back. Daniella. Vivian. Ethan. Jack the Ripper. Everything.

"Daniella!" I screamed "Daniella!" Everything was black. I tried moving my arms but it was no use. I tried moving my legs but I couldn't. "Daniella!" I screamed again.

"Oh look who's awake," I heard Vivian say. "Prince Charming." All of a sudden all the darkness turned to light.

I saw Vivian throw the bag that was on my head aside. I saw her holding a small blade.

Daniella.

I looked towards the opposite corner of the room. I saw her tied to a chair, eyes watery and filled with fear along with gashed arms and a pool of blood under her. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to feel. I tried to stand up, I needed to help her, but the ropes were too strong.

"Awe," Vivian said "Is someone angry?" She pouted her lips as she pinched my cheek. I jerked my head to the side.

"Daniella," I shouted ignoring Vivian. "Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" Vivian mocked. "Of course she's not okay, dipshit."

We both were quiet. We were both trying to figure a way out of here. Trying to remember our years of training to save ourselves. 

"Why are you guys so calm? Shouldn't you be begging? Oh, that's right, you guys are FBI, you guys are trained or whatever."

I stayed quiet.

"SAY SOMETHING!" she screamed. A second later I felt a burning sensation on my arm and saw a surge of blood appear.

"Grayson!" I heard Daniella scream.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"What's wrong with me-" she began.

"She's a narcissistic sociopath," Daniella said. "That's what's wrong with her."

"A narcissistic sociopath?" Vivian laughed as she walked closer to Daniella. "Aw, do you think you know me? Do you think you can figure me out because you've read a few textbooks? Please, tell me, what is wrong with me?"

What is she doing? She's going to make her angrier.

"Danie-" I started to say.

"A narcissistic sociopath, that's what you are. You don't want to be helped but you know you need to. You're manipulative, you charm people into doing whatever you want with no remorse. You're a liar," As Daniella was talking Vivian looked like she was about to explode, like she was a bomb waiting to go off. Tick, tick, tick. "and you have no heart,"

Three...

"no soul,"

Two...

"People like you don't give a shit about anyone else-"

One..

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

Boom.

She grabbed a chair and threw it, crashing it against the wall. "Your father took everything from me," she screamed. "So in return, I will take everything from him. He killed my sister. He killed Lilith. He killed a part of me. So, I will kill his whole family. I will see how he likes it."

She walked towards the exit. "So don't blame me for Ethan's death or the rest of your pathetic family, blame your father. This is his fault."

Vivian walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.

My dad killed someone? Wait what...oh god, I think I know who Lilith is.

"Grayson?" Daniella asked. "What is she talking about? What did your father do?"

This is all because of that? What was her name? Could it have been Lilith? Was she the women? 

"My dad... he, I-, My father-, I know-, wha-what-" I stuttered.

"GRAYSON! FUCKING SPEAK ENGLISH!" she yelled angrily. "WHAT DID YOUR DAD DO?"

"He got in a car accident."

"What do you mean 'he got into a car accident'." She shrieked.

"When I was a about 12, my dad got in a car accident with another women. It was cold and icy outside and her car slid into my dad's. She died and he broke his leg. Lilith must've been the women who died, Lilith is the women in the crash."

"So, you're telling me VIVIAN DID ALL THIS TO YOU BECAUSE HER SISTER DIED IN A CAR CRASH?" Daniella screamed pulling on her restraints. "HER AND HER FATHER KILLED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BECAUSE OF A FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT?"

"Y-yes."

Her eyes narrowed as she twitched with rage. "Daniella?" 

She didn't respond. "Daniella?" I called her again. 

"Stop." She said coldly.

What's she thinking?