two sides.

Jack the Ripper's Flashback (After Ethan died)

I was sitting in my car, hands on the wheel, looking straight ahead. I drummed my fingers against the car's wheel.

Everyone thinks I am mad.

I have been told by several doctors that I have issues. I have articles on top of articles written about me, about the Dolan Family.

I was on pills from age 5, pills for anxiety, pills for mood swings, pills for this and pills for that. When I was 12 I was diagnosed with some personality disorder that I don't remember the name of. All I know is, when I turned 18 and stopped taking the pills, all of them, and everything changed. I have this one part of me that just wants to kill; that just wants to destroy the Dolan family in Lilith's name, for Vivian. Then, I have this other part that knows what I am doing is wrong and keeps telling me to stop.

I never gave Vivian any pills and Lilith didn't need them.

Being completely honest, I loved Lilith more. She was kind and understanding when I was having my episodes. Vivian is worst than I am. Vivian encourages the evil side of me to kill.

I loved Lilith so much, when Sean Dolan killed her I was so furious, I didn't even know what to do with myself. I killed his wife and daughter out of rage, I wanted him to feel the pain I felt times two.

I don't feel a shred remorse sometimes. For example a few moments ago when I took the life of Ethan Dolan and also, right after I killed Lisa and Cameron Dolan. But, when I have moments of sanity, of clarity, the blood on my hands destroys me.

Lilith was in a car accident with Sean Dolan, it wasn't anyone's fault.

Sean killed her on purpose. HE must die. His whole family must die. You have to do right by Lilith. She would want you to do this.

Lilith wouldn't want this.

Yes she would. Go Jack, go kill Grayson Dolan, and deliver his head to Sean on a satin pillow, finish what you started.

No. I will not. Grayson Dolan didn't do anything... why? No. NO. I won't.

Do it jack. Rip out Grayson Dolan's heart and mail it to his father. Make him suffer for killing Lilith. Make Vivian happy. Killing Grayson will make Vivian happy.

I bang my hand against the steering wheel. "I WILL NOT!" I scream. I rub my temples with my hand. "I won't." I mumble

If you don't kill Grayson Dolan Vivian will never be happy. If you don't kill Grayson Dolan your only living relative will hate you. You don't want your only daughter to hate you, do you Jack?

"Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!" I scream as I bang my hand against the wheel over and over. I think of Vivian and how happy she is that Cameron and Lisa are dead, I start to not feel bad anymore, I was helping her move on, right? I am helping her move on, right?

Well, it's too late now. Ethan Grant Dolan is dead. I have to finish what I started. Grayson Dolan must die, I have to finish what I started.

Vivian claims she can't move on until their whole family is dead so I am going to help her by doing so, by killing the Dolan family. I started driving to Vivian's house. Hopefully, Ethan Dolan's death will please her enough to earn me one night of good rest.

Tomorrow Grayson Dolan will be my last victim and then after that, hopefully, Vivian can find peace. And once my remaining daughter is happy.. I can be too.