ethan.

Jack the Ripper's Flashback

I pulled up to 174 Sash Drive. This was the home of Ethan Dolan but soon, it will no longer be occupied by anyone from the Dolan bloodline. I turned around to look at the device that would terminate the life of the man who brings my dear Vivian so much pain. I, personally, would rather just kill his father. It was his doing that brought my family such pain and sorrow in the first place, right? So, he should die in my opinion but, Vivian wants to make him suffer emotionally so emotionally he shall suffer.

Sean Dolan shall suffer for taking Lilith away from Vivian and I by getting everyone he cares about taken away from him. I have many memories of her but I want more, call me greedy, call me what you like. The fact that I will never see my dear daughter, Lilith, again brings me great sorrow. Sean Dolan and his family will pay for my sorrows.

I stepped outside the car taking the AED with me. I walked up the steps leading to his lavish home. Being truthful with myself I am going to admit... I don't know how I feel about the murder of Ethan Dolan. Part of me thinks it's that this revenge is right but, another part knows it's wrong.

I knelt down, picked the lock to the home and entered. As soon as I walked through the door I recognized the location of where I let Lisa and Cameron Dolan bleed out. I laughed. What was left of the Dolan family had altered the characteristics of the room but, I knew the memory of my actions still stood. I'd bet my money that they don't dare enter the room since, 

A death bed is a death bed and switching out chairs won't change that. 

I snickered making a mockery of their death and sorrow. I lead myself to the room where Ethan Dolan slept carefully so that I didn't create any ruckus.

When I got to his sleeping quarters I kneeled next to him watching him sleep. The act in which I was going to kill him would leave him no time to fight nor flee. My lips curled into a smirk at the memory of painting carpets with his mother's and sister's blood. I opened the AED and took both panels in my hand. I disconnected the cords letting the panels be free. I placed one cord into the hem of his shirt and the other inside his mouth. I sprinkled his face and chest with water to insure his death would be quick since, part of me still had a sense of morals. 

I looked at the AED, a machine that can save one's life but take it away just as easily. My hands shook with excitement. Just like all my executions, I follow every moment. Some cowards close their eyes or hold their breath but, not me. I watch every moment of every killing I commit, without exception, savouring every second until their last breath.

You don't want to do this, Jack.

Yes you do. Do it. Kill him. For Vivian. Do it.

"One... two... three... clear." I whispered as stopped arguing with myself and pushed the button on the AED. I watched as Ethan Dolan's body jumped not being able to handle the current surging through out it. I saw his face drain of all its color as his heart stopped beating.

And with that, Ethan Grant Dolan was... gone.

I laughed at the silly expression that was left on his face. I felt no guilt or remorse. Many would find my actions nauseating or horrifying but, not me. I wanted to stay. I wanted to stay and stare at the corpse lying in front of me but, I couldn't. I had places to go and people to meet. Vivian was waiting for me. 

Now that Ethan Dolan is dead maybe she'll be able to find peace with Lilith's death.