revenge.

Grayson's POV

"I don't want Grayson Dolan to die... I want them both to die, and I want it now!" Vivian screamed.

It's funny, on instinct, the first thing I thought about was Daniella and how badly I need to get her out of here alive. If anything ever happened to her, I'd never forgive myself.

We all were trying to organize a plan on how to get out of here before Vivian shows up, including Jack the Ripper. I'm still surprised about him finally coming to his senses and helping Daniella and I.

"I think I have an idea," Jack the Ripper informed us.

"Great. What is-" Daniella was cut off by a voice that we did not want to hear.

"Dad where are-," Vivian's head popped out from around the corner of the stairway, her face instantly darkened. "What the hell are you doing?"

Vivian pulled a gun out on us. The gun wasn't what concerned me since Jack the Ripper was at the top of the stairs and Daniella was all the way at the base of them, what scared me was the fact that there was no way out of here except passing Vivian.

She began to head down the stairs, boxing us into the basement with a bulls-eye on all of our backs. 

"Vivian you-" Jack the Ripper began.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, FATHER." She screamed. "YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE. HOW DID THEY GET OUT? DID YOU HELP THEM?"

"Put the gun down-" Jack started.

"WERE YOU HELPING THEM?"

"Vivian-"

"ANSWER ME. WERE YOU HELPING THEM?"

Jack's shoulders relaxed out of defeat, "Yes. Yes, I was." He looked down at the ground, refusing to look at his daughter's face.

Vivian was dumbfounded at his response. She never saw this day coming. Hell, neither did I.

"I can't believe you. HIS FATHER KILLED LILITH. Our Lilith, and you're helping him? And his little toy, too?"

I twitched, Jack the Ripper pulled out his arm in front of me, preventing me from doing anything.

"You probably don't even love Lilith, you probably never did. Not like I do. YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN AFTER SHE DIED, DID YOU?"

I took a step behind Jack the Ripper so, Vivian couldn't see me. I needed to think of a plan.

"I DID LOVE LILITH, OKAY? JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE FOR YOUR SAKE ANYMORE, DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DIDN'T LOVE HER. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT DESIRE TO KILL PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH. GRAYSON WENT TO HER FUNERAL FOR GOD'S SAKE. DANIELLA DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO LILITH WAS UNTIL YOU BROUGHT HER TO THIS MESS... her being gone isn't anyone's fault. But, if you kill these innocent people who have so much ahead of them, that will be your fault."

Vivian's facial expression remained the same except for her eyes.

Something is forming in her brain, I can feel it.

"You're right, I shouldn't kill them," she looked at Daniella and me.

"I should just kill you."

She pulled the trigger.