Unconditionally- Shadowed Hearts

Unconditionally: Shadowed Hearts (SH)

BOOK 2 in the UNCONDITIONALLY SERIES

|ONGOING|

CURRENT CHAPTER COUNT: 30

➡DESCRIPTION
27 CHAPTERS (including '0.5 chapters')
2 A/N

[OFFICIAL TRAILER FOR UNCONDITIONALLY IS ATTACHED ABOVE]

"When you light a candle, you also cast a Shadow"- Ursula K. Le Guin

Suzzanah Winters does not know what to expect when she first lands in Dublin with her mate and comrades.

In a quest to retrieve not one but TWO important people, she knows that they must be prepared to face the worst.

New place, new people, new mysteries...and old enemies...

They're all thrown together in what could prove to be one heck of an adventure.

A deadly adventure.

And they must be ready...

Step, yet again, into a forbidden world filled with mysterious beings and haunting secrets, as the people we have grown to both love and hate, come alive to rule our minds once more.

With danger lurking about every corner and shadows rising all around, plunge into a realm where the Sun and Moon shall finally come face to face.

And let the chaos begin again.

A tale eclipsed from the start, of righteous men with Shadowed Hearts!

------

NOT A STAND ALONE. PLEASE READ BOOK 1 BEFORE BOOK 2.

STRONG LANGUAGE AND INTIMATE CONTENT IN A FEW CHAPTERS

NOTE: The link for the Official Trailer of Unconditionally is also in my bio. Please watch the trailer using a computer or a laptop because sometimes it doesn't work on phones :/

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the pictures that have been displayed or used in this story.

------

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

© Copyright 2017, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

No part of this publication may be copied, stored, reproduced or transmitted by any means, mechanical, electronic, photocopied, printed, recorded or otherwise without the prior consent of the exclusive author and owner, mAy_justimagine.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THIS STORY IS MY VERY OWN CREATION. DO NOT COPY MY IDEAS OR PLAGIARIZE MY WORK OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THE EARLIER CHAPTERS OF THE STORY.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR WORK ON MY BOOK.

*****

A/N

Hi guys! Welcome to the much requested Book 2 of the Unconditionally Series- SHADOWED HEARTS.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY AMAZING READERS FOR HELPING UNCONDITIONALLY COME THIS FAR.

This book is a continuation of Book 1 of the Unconditionally Series- THE BEGINNING OF REVELATION. All characters will be the same as those in book 1, with the introduction of some new ones.

IF ANY READER IS FOUND TO BE COPYING MY WORK, ESPECIALLY UNDER THE PRETEXT OF BEING 'INSPIRED' BY IT, YOU WILL BE MUTED IMMEDIATELY.

AND I MAY DELETE THE UNCONDITIONALLY SERIES ALTOGETHER.

Same goes for those who love to exaggerate little flaws, and be downright rude and hateful for no reason. You may have your opinions, but then so do I, and if your so called 'constructive critisicm' crosses the line, I'll DELETE your comments and MUTE you!

SO STAY IN YOUR FREAKIN LIMITS DARLING XD

With that said, to all my dearest readers who have been wonderfully patient with me and have been eagerly awaiting Book 2, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your incredible support.

I hope you enjoy BOOK 2 as much as you did BOOK 1.

FIRST CHAPTER: COMING SOON, A NEAR SUNDAY ;)

Until next time,

All my love

Angel