13. Everything Ancient

IMPORTANT: FOR THE LAST TIME, DO NOT COPY THE CONCEPT OF MY SHADOW PEOPLE! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF SAYING THIS, AND I'M ALSO FURIOUS TO HAVE TO REPEAT IT!

If I find one more person copying my work, especially the Shadow People, I'll go nuclear. Also, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned!

Now, since I've got that out of the way, I'm sorry for the late update guys.

Dedicated to akkizzz12345 for your constant and most endearing support. I'm very grateful. Thank you hon!

A huge shoutout to InvincibleInvisible1 for your amazing support and also for the absolutely hilarious and heartwarming comments you shared on my wall. You're awesome! Thanks sweetie!

The lovely banner above was made by ilovchasingstars. Thank you hon!

|FAMKE JANSSEN as Lady Yolanda, but you can imagine her as whoever you like|

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

Lady Yolanda?!

"Ah Nah!" I cried out in reflex as I recollected the memory of her last visit during the Annual Games, making everyone swallow bouts of laughter for Marco's sake, who looked half-dead as it is, "S-Sorry"

"Don't apologize Queen", Marco said rubbing his eyes tiredly, "I would have laughed too had it not been for this godawful news, and so early in the morning!"

"I'm afraid the Wizardry Clan Elder chose her himself, so we can't even do anything about it", Alpha Penson said, "And I think he chose her, as well as Master Heinrich because of the condition I requested to be met"

"What condition?" I asked.

"I requested that, if it was possible, he should send persons who were familiar with the Regalias when they were alive", he told me making me gasp.

"What? You told them about Megan being a Regalia already?" Marco asked looking just as shocked as most of us, except Zuerien who seemed to know of this already.

"No, I just conveyed this one request to him, but didn't tell him why", he replied, before smiling amusedly, "But I suppose the reason behind why one would place a criteria such as this would be obvious enough. But I didn't think that he would be so anxious and intrigued that he'd come himself"

"You're unbelievable", Cole said, shaking his head with a knowing smile and Alpha Penson shrugged.

"I was but following my King's orders", he said.

"I think its a good decision, to tell them everything about Megan", General Reginald said, leaning back against his chair, "If we have someone who knows the Regalia family's classical aura, then hopefully, it'll help us locate Megan faster"

Everyone nodded as I asked, "So families have classical auras then, do they"

General Reginald smiled, "Oh yes. Especially powerful families who existed for many generations, like the Royales, the Ronaldos and even the Perez family", he said with a nod towards Rino who grinned back sweetly, "The Regalias also must have had a very distinct and powerful aura while they were still alive, and most of the times, such characteristic auras don't leave a Supernatural's subconscious memory very soon. So if they sense them again somewhere, even after a long time, they should be able to recognize them instantly"