27. When Darkness Falls

Please do VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW if you like the chapter guys. It really does help me out a lot!

Dedicated to IndraniYadla for your never-ending support and love towards Unconditionally. I really appreciate it! Thanks hon!

A huge shoutout to samstyles96 for being such a wonderful and avid supporter. Means a lot to me!

The spectacular banner above was made by the amazing Lectio-Album who never fails to amaze me with her mind-blowing work. I love it. Thank you!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK! If I find any followers copying my work, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned.

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

RECAP

- Prophecy woke up and told Marco and Ashford that the BorderGuard incident HQ with the two lost Lunas is happening today, on the 27th of July and not the 28th.

- Suzzanah and Rino met Karina in Area 101. The silver beam transfer suddenly started all over again. A large amount of energy was transferred to Suzzanah and Karina started to lose her life-force.

- Rino threw the infamous 'crystals' to Karina, and her body absorbed them, suddenly halting the transfer of energy from her to Suzzanah

- A Shadow Sorcerer showed up and tried to kill Karina.

- A portion of Border at Area 101 blew up which was then restored by Marco but now the BorderGuards of both sides are in an uproar.

- Rino lost consciousness. General Reginald and Zuerien showed up to Area 101.

- Suzzanah told them briefly about what happened at the Border and then fell unconscious herself, and she and Rino were carried away by Zuerien and his company to get looked at by healers.

****

Suzzanah's POV

Anna...

Anna...can you hear me...?

Even though the voice that echoed through the darkness was but a faint whisper, I immediately recognized it. It was the one voice I could never be wrong about. And it instantly compelled me to reach out to it. To respond.

Karina...?

Anna!

On hearing me call her name, her voice instantly perked up.

Oh my gosh! You can really hear me?!

I...can...

Where was I? What was going on? I didn't know. Everything was dark, I couldn't see a thing. I couldn't even feel any part my body, but I could hear Karina's voice, and for that I was grateful.

Karina...are you...okay?

I am, baby girl! I'm okay! I heard her reply, almost sounding choked up, But what about you?! What happened to you? Are you alright?!

I'm...okay too... I replied, although in my current state of bodily oblivion, I didn't really know how true that statement was.

And what about that kid? The boy who was with you, she asked.