7. An Instinct Gone Wrong

Sorry its a little late!

Dedicated to fireflies1716 for just being THE MOST INCREDIBLE supporter ever. You are a treasure chest just waiting to be discovered. Stay amazing and thank you for everything honey!

A huge shoutout to Ronika001 for being the amazing reader you are and also for incredible cover above. I absolutely adore it. Thank you sweetie!

Also, a special shoutout to Reennnnnnnn. Hearty congratulations on your marriage honey. God bless!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK! If I find any followers copying my work, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned.

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

For a second after his reply registered in my mind, I was so shocked out of my wits that even though my lips were parted and question after question was pounding my tongue, waiting to be asked, I couldn't make a sound, let alone utter a word.

Liam Arius...Royale!

He was a Royale. The Royale.

Alpha Almighty- The first ever Alpha King.

And the woman with silver hair was his mate. The first Luna Queen of the unified Werewolf Kingdom.

Silver hair...

Just like Emily.

Just like me...

"Do I think you are somewhat connected to the first Queen?"

Alpha Penson's words from the moonlight festival last night suddenly sounded in my mind vividly.

"Yes, I do believe so"

My skin prickled.

"Is it relevant? It could very well be"

My breathing hitched.

"How?"

My heart rate spiked.

Two Lunas, striking silver hair, a thick white mist, a vast endless forest, a dark evil beast, two powerful mates and...

An undeniable feeling of deja vu.

Deja vu...

Already seen.

How is it relevant?

"It could be that you and Emily are both reincarnations of the first Luna Queen"

My eyes zeroed in on my mate's familiar warm black-brown eyes with specs of brilliant gold and I held my breath as I recalled the very last question Alpha Penson had posed.

"Why is that important?"

Why was it so important that time and time again, I found myself being reminded that the silver in my hair was not something to be ignored.