Chapter 2

(I'd like to thank banasha for being the first person who voted in this story!

Here's a new chapter hope you guys would enjoy )

As I walked down the halls, heads started to turn. I'm used to this, but time it just feels different. I see some members watching me too. I'm guessing they all got the message. They know I can take care of myself, which is why I don't get why every single one of them has to keep an eye on me.

I walked into class late. Ms. Gillian stopped in the middle of her discussion and turned to me.

"Sorry I uh, had to do some errands in the office." I wasn't lying. I did a thing or two, then walked to class really slowly.

"It's good you haven't missed much." She gave a little smile, I forced myself to smile back.

I took a look at my seat to find Mary there. Why does she always try to take my place? What's up with that? I walked towards someone's empty seat and sat down.

Staring at Ms. Gillian speak made me so sleepy. I put my head down, resting, but trying my best not to drift off to sleep. I heard the door room open. Ms. Gillian didn't stop talking, which is odd. Wonder who it was. I lifted my head up to look around when someone standing beside me cleared their throat. I looked up and I see this tall, handsome, dark haired guy standing there. I took a very noticeable gulp and just stared at him.

His dark hair that looks brown under the light, his tall built body, and jaw line. Fuck, I could look at him all day.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat again snapping me out of my trance. "So are you like gonna move or what?" He raised an eyebrow.

I looked at the empty seat on my left, signaling that he should sit there.

"Whatever." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

I couldn't stop glancing at him. Since when did I find him good looking? I remember him hitting me with the door the other day and he didn't even bother apologizing. I couldn't care less about him. I have no feelings towards him. Never have, and never will.

"Wipe the drool up sweetheart. "

"What?" I jerked up not noticing I was completely staring at him. "In your dreams Jay."

I felt my chin to make sure there was nothing there, then I heard a slight chuckle coming from his direction.

"And don't call me sweetheart." I ordered.

His chuckle went louder. I let out an irritated groan, trying to ignore him. I faced forward pretending to listen to whatever Ms. Gillian is saying, but my mind kept bring back the time I saw him standing there. I don't understand why I could only find him attractive now. He transferred to this school 3 years ago in the middle of freshman year. Lots of girls drool over him. He's known for being a bad boy, which is probably the reason why he transferred. Even though most girls want him, I've never looked at him differently. Well, until now. I know what he does to girls that take interest in him. I know how much he doesn't care about any of them. I am not going to be fooled with his shit by caring myself.

-

I threw my bag on the couch and headed for my room. I threw myself on my bed facing the ceiling. I put my arms behind my head trying to get comfortable. I moved around, listened to music, watched some tv. Nothing is working. C'mon, sleep it off. I don't need to feel like this tomorrow again. Why can't I just stop thinking about him? I don't understand why I can't forget his dark eyes, his adorable chuckle, his mesmerizing smile- Ugh. I'm going for a walk.