Chapter 3

(This chapter is dedicated to a really cool writer, Dream1234ever. Her music taste is really cool and her story totally got me hooked. I totally want her to update.)

Chapter 3: Smart and annoying

As I stepped outside, my attention was caught by a group of guys leaning on their cars. There were about eight of them, one being a familiar face. Of course I wouldn't have gone alone. While walking towards them, I was soon followed by Kale and five other members.

"Long time no see Sade." Noah smiled wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me into a hug. I quickly pulled away.

"I came here to do the delivery and that's it." I stated eager to end our conversation.

"Awh, come on. Don't you miss me at least one bit?"

I rolled my eyes, completely ignoring his question. I looked at Kale and gave him a nod. They all knew what this meant. Kale started to walk towards a vehicle parked near us while everyone followed. I was about to follow, but I felt someone tug on my wrist keeping me from walking away. I tried to shake Noah's hand off my wrist, but this only caused him to grip tighter.

"Stay." He demanded.

From what I know from experience is to never trust him. He's the reason I'm doing this. He's the one that changed me. Back then, I was just a regular student whose daily routine just included the things that needed to be done to earn good grades. Things changed when one gang member took a sudden interest in me. Before I knew it, we were a couple going out in dates and constantly reminding each other "I love you". I had strong feelings for him and I meant everything I've told him. During the times we were together, he taught me everything I needed to know. He taught me how to fight and defend myself. Soon I became part of his gang, I was recruited. I treated them like family and we all became friends. Things were going great between us until one day he stopped by my house talk.

He told me I changed. He told me I'm not the kind of girl he wants to be with. I tried to explain to him that it was him that changed me. I only changed because I loved him. I taught it was what he wanted. Our relationship reached an end that day. I was casted out of his gang, everyone avoided me as if we're never known each other. Soon he went back to his normal routine. Seeing him drag a different girl around every day made my blood boil, but I decided to move on. I tried to become better than what he could ever will. Soon his gang moved out of our territory knowing they had no shot at the throne, but this didn't stop them from doing what they liked to do. Our gangs did business with each other, but that didn't mean my feelings of hatred and anger went away. I'm only doing this for the sake of the gang.

"I need to talk to you." He let out a deep sigh. "I want to get back together."

I froze, too many thoughts coming into mind, mostly thinking of ways to control my anger. "It's been weeks Noah. I am not getting back with you." I tried to sound confident as if this didn't come as a shock, but I know he could tell how nervous I am.

He proceeded to walk towards me slowly, taking his time. He raised up an arm and cupped my cheek. His green eyes staring directly right into mine. "C'mon sweetheart, I know you still love me."

I tried to let out an answer, but I choked on my words. "I-I don't."

He stepped in closer, closer than what was comfortable. I knew what he wanted to do. His lips brushed against my cheek, soon he gave me a small peck on my lips. Our heads rested against each other. I smirked and looked directly on his eyes. He gave me a small smile, which I returned back. Before he could pull away, I kneed him between his thighs.

"Holy shit." He yelled out, kneeling on the ground cupping his... well you already know.

I heard people chuckling and I noticed Kale and the guys were back. Kale stood beside me and patted my shoulder.