2. Puppy {KSimon}

2. Puppy

JJ looked up from his phone screen, frowning at nothing in particular. He began to bite on his thumb, and checked the time once again.

Simon had gone out hours ago, and JJ was starting to get worried for his boyfriend. One, Simon never went outside, but mainly because Simon had promised to be back an hour and a half ago, and there was no sign of him.

Plus, Simon hadn't answered JJ's calls or texts.

JJ continues to chew on his thumb, and he typed out yet another message to Simon.

This isn't funny Simon - please answer me

JJ sighed as he pressed send, before writing another message.

I'm really worried, just reply x

JJ stared out the window, waiting for the Red Range Rover to pull up and onto the driveway.

"Hey, Josh?" JJ called worriedly to the bearded man, who was lounging in their living room, watching whatever boring movie that was on TV.

Josh hummed in reply, and JJ trudged into the living room, standing in the doorway and looking at Josh, who glanced up from his phone and at JJ. Vik was also there, perched on the sofa next to Josh, his dark eyes moving from the movie that was playing on the TV and to his nervous friend.

"What's up, Jide?" Josh asked.

"Are you still worrying over Simon?" Vik questioned "If you keep biting on your thumb, you're gonna have nothing left by the time he gets back"

Josh chuckled as JJ pulled his thumb out of his mouth, and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket "He was meant to be back ages ago..." He trailed off "Have you guys heard from him?"

Vik shook his head, and Josh replied with: "Relax. You know what Simon's like, he probably has his phone on silent"

"But it's not like him!" JJ pressed "What if he got lost-"

Vik cut him off by giggling "If he was lost, he would've called"

JJ opened his mouth to speak, but Josh managed to get in his words quicker "If anything had happened, he would've called"

"But what if it's something worse?" Once again, his thumb shot to his mouth "I can't-"

Vik got to his feet, and walked towards JJ. He patted his friends shoulder, and gave a reassuring smile "Honestly, Jide, I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about"

With that, Vik jogged up to his room to record a new video. JJ hung his head, and took a shaky breath, reflecting on what Vik had said. He pulled out his phone and his forehead creased in further worry once he saw that he hadn't received a reply.

Josh gave JJ a weak smile, and shuffled up on the sofa for JJ to sit next to him. The dark skinned male did so, leaning back into the cushions and taking a deep breath.

His thoughts kept running all the worst possible scenarios, and he knew he shouldn't be worrying so much. But he couldn't help it, he was always going to be overprotective of Simon.