4. In your arms {Emosh}

4. In your arms
{Warnings: sadnesss?}

Josh wiped his eyes, his chest tight as he tried to contain his sobs. He stared at his monitor where he was editing his video with Ethan through blurred vision. Editing so many videos was beginning to get to Josh, and keeping his relationship with Ethan on the down low was making him stressed.

He pulled his jumper over his hands, and rested his face on his fists, tears dripping down his cheeks. Ethan's wide smile and bright blue eyes set his heart on fire, and all he needed was a hug from his boyfriend right now.

"Oh, Ethan" He mumbled, turning away from the monitor and scanning his tidy bedroom. It was relative empty, just like how he felt "I'm sorry I'm crying over something so stupid"

Josh dragged himself out of his chair and to his bed, slipping into his bed covers and wrapping his arms around himself. His tears dropped on to his pillow, and his body quivered with each sob and despite being wrapped up in his duvet, he was absolutely freezing.

He heard a faint knocking on his bedroom door, but Josh ignored it. He curled up further into bed, wanting to block out the world.

"Josh?" The voice called, and Josh knew it was Ethan "The pizza's arrived! It's downstairs, you coming?"

Josh wasn't hungry, he was already full of sadness.

"Yeah, you might want to come down before Ethan eats yours!" He heard Simon giggle, followed by the creaking of their stairs.

Ethan laughed from the other side of the door "Is that a fat joke?" Josh hugged his pillow, waiting for Ethan to leave. He wanted to be alone "Josh...?"

The door pushed open, and Ethan was greeted by darkness, the only light coming from the monitor on Josh's desk. Ethan's footsteps pricked at Josh's ears, he tried to control his cried but a sob bubbled in his chest, and small whimper escaping his lips.

"Hey" Ethan said gently, closing Josh's bedroom door. He made his way to Josh's bed, and sat down beside him "What's going on?"

Josh wiped his tears, looking up at Ethan "I'm sorry" He managed to choked out.

Ethan rested his hand on Josh's shoulder, and began to rub his hand in little circles on Josh's back in a comforting way "Don't be sorry, you're okay"

Josh nodded, Ethan being there seemed to make him feel a little better "Yeah"

"Video stress?" Ethan asked gently, moving his hand from Josh's back and through his dark hair.

Josh moaned quietly, answering Ethan's question and out of pleasure. He loved his hair being played with "There's...there's just so much to do" He mumbled "and I don't have time. I've got places to go, other things to do and...I miss you"

Ethan let out a small smile "Josh" He said "Look at me"

Josh sat up in the bed, locking eyes with Ethan in the dark. Ethan cupped Josh's cheeks, and wiped away his tears using his thumb. Josh nuzzled into Ethan's palm, loving the affection.

"It's going to be okay" Ethan reassured "You need a break, take tonight off and relax with us" Ethan suggested, 'us' referring to Simon, Vik, JJ and Tobi who were downstairs "Then tomorrow, I can help you with videos if you need it"

Josh smiled weakly, and Ethan pulled the older man into his lap, his arms around Josh's waist. Josh snaked his arms around Ethan's neck, and rested his head on Ethan's shoulder. They remained like that for a while, enjoying eachother's embrace. Josh felt at home in Ethan's arms, he felt safe and loved, and his worries seemed to disappear.

"Thank you" Josh mumbled, kissing Ethan on the cheek.

"Anything for you, babe" He replied, pulling away from Josh and placing a loving kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

Josh kissed him back, forgetting the video stress.

"Come on, the pizza's probably getting cold"

A/N:
It's short, because I'm trash
-K x

26.01.17