3. Unlucky {Vobi}

3. Unlucky

Tobi smiled, his eyes landing on Vik, who was trailing slightly ahead of him. Vik had his tongue stuck out, which meant he was concentrating hard, his silence just added to the fact that he was focused.

The Sidemen, asides Harry and JJ, with Freezy, Cal and Chip had all decided to head out into London to continue with Pokémon Go. They had split up and gone in pairs to look for Pokémon, though they were never too far away from the rest of the group.

Tobi immediately went to Vik's side, every minute spent with the boy made his heart flutter. Tobi noticed his feelings for Vik, and after realising that this was more than the odd crush, he was set on being with Vik at every opportunity he got.

He hadn't told anyone about his feelings for the boy, at first he didn't feel the need, but now that he was suffering from a serious case of heartache, he was debating on telling Josh, as that was who he was closest to. Tobi just didn't know how.

Vik stopped, bouncing up and down on the spot "Please, please, please!" He begged "Just get in the fucking ball!"

Tobi also stopped, chuckling slightly at Vik "You're adorable when you're mad" Tobi thought.

"Oh, come on!" Vik yelled, swiping at the screen "Just get in!"

"You caught it yet?" Tobi asked Vik, peering over the smaller man's shoulder at his phone screen.

Vik huffed in annoyance "No!" He exclaimed, firing another Pokéball at the Dratini. The Pokémon shrunk into the ball, and the ball snapped closed.

The two watched in anticipation, waiting for the Pokémon to be caught. Tobi bit his lip, and Vik crossed his fingers on his spare hand, his breathing hitched.

The Pokémon broke free!

"No!" Vik cried, stomping his foot like a child "Work!"

Tobi watched the Pokémon disappear on the screen, leaving Vik without a Dratini of his own.

"Bye, have a great time!" Tobi yelled, chuckling to himself.

Vik shouted out in anger, his hand shooting over his mouth as he yelled "Fuck off!"

Tobi couldn't help but laugh at Vik, who was acting like a child that'd had candy taken away. Vik shoved his phone into his pocket, giving up on the game.

"Stupid game anyway" Vik mumbled, causing Tobi to snigger "Always hated it"

Tobi opened out his arms, and Vik walked into his embrace. Vik was small and great to cuddle because he was always warm, and Tobi kept Vik pulled into his chest just to close the gap between them.

"There, there" Tobi comforted, resting his chin on Vik's head.

"Not fair" Vik muttered into Tobi's SDMN jumper "You caught one!" He peeked up at Tobi, the two locking eyes.

Tobi smirked evilly. The sudden noise of feet slapping on the path pulled the two from their hug, and they saw Josh and Simon peak around the corner at the end of the street.

"We heard Vik yelling!" Simon shouted from the other side of the street "You boys alright?"

Tobi nodded eagerly, but Vik pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Tobi caught Dratini and I didn't!" Vik complained, and Josh's face lit up.

They heard Simon and Josh chuckle "You're shit! Ah!" Josh giggled, before the two disappeared back round the corner to find more Pokémon.

"Come on" Tobi said cheerily "Let's keep going!"

Vik complained as they continued round the City, his hands stuffed in his pockets and his phone not reappearing once.

Tobi found Vik's childish behaviour amusing, especially because he managed to catch every Pokémon that he came across, not having one escape.

It made Vik slightly jealous towards Tobi, that nothing had gone wrong from him. Vik wasn't angry though, he quite enjoyed spending time with Tobi in general, he managed to brighten up even the darkest of days, including this one where the Pokémon decided to disappear.

They walked together, their conversation light as they relaxed. Vik was listening to Tobi ramble, unaware of the wishful glances that he was being given.

As the day went on, Tobi became close to hatching his 10k egg.

After the egg hatched, Tobi's face fell in disappointment at the fact he got a rubbish Pokémon with a low CP.

Vik smiled cheekily, giggling to himself "That's karma for teasing me all day!"

"I walked so far for this shit" Tobi said blankly.

Vik poked his cheek teasingly "Ha, ha ha, ha"

Tobi shot Vik a teasing glare, though Vik's touch was like electricity to his skin. He growled slightly, until Snorlax popped up on his screen and he gasped in excitement.

"Oh! Yes!"

"Wait, what!?" Vik cried, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Neither of the two had caught Snorlax yet, and they were both determined to catch it. Tobi fist pumped as the Pokéball sealed shut.

The second the Snorlax appeared on Vik's phone, the screen froze. Vik tapped the screen rapidly, panic setting in.

"No, no, please fuck no, not again!"

The screen flashed white, before the phone turned itself off.

"Unlucky!"

"Gah!" Vik screamed dramatically, dropping to the floor in frustration that his game had gone wrong in so many ways today.

Tobi giggled, before settling down on the floor next to Vik "I'll name it after you" He smiled, changing the name to 'Vikky'.

"Gee, thanks. That makes it all better" Vik replied sarcastically, running his hands down his face.

Tobi grinned at Vik, who grumbled something before leaning his head on Tobi's shoulder. Tobi smiled longingly at Vik, before wrapping his arm around the unlucky boy.

"Oh, Vik, I do love you"

A/N
This was shit I'm sorry
My autocorrect really hated Tobi's name, it kept changing to 'Toni', 'Toby', 'Tobie' smh
I don't actually know anything about Pokémon so idk if these Pokémon are rare or whatever, I just relied on google search so sorry if this is wrong
-K x

22.01.17