13. You're drunk {MiniJZL}

13. You're drunk

Music pumped through Simon's body, a mixture of alcohol and excitement running through is blood. Neon lights flashed around the darkness of the flat, lighting up the rooms as well as Simon's eyes. He jumped around, dancing to the loud bass of the house music, spilling his drink across the floor, himself, and the stranger dancing next to him.

Tobi watched Simon from across the room, his eyes never leaving him. Cal decided to throw a party, and had invited too many people. It started out as friends on the invite list, and a plus one if they really needed to bring one. But those rules quickly went out the window, and so many people had turned up and were now crowded in their flat.

Freezy was too drunk to care, as was Cal and Ethan. In fact, Tobi found himself one of the very few people that weren't actually drunk. Tobi didn't drink alcohol, and that fact made him the only person at the party who hadn't had a drink.

It was a miracle to Tobi how he'd managed to survive so long in the flat, watching drunken people fall over their own feet. He began to wonder why he even came, but the sight of Simon dancing carelessly reminded him why.

They weren't together, but that didn't stop Tobi from being very protective over the blonde.

And from the way that girl was looking at Simon, Tobi felt his protective side kicking in. Tobi knew that look miles away, she was going to go for him.

Tobi felt his felt his fists clench together as he watched from the sofa, his eyes staying locked on that brown-haired girl in the short, red dress.

"What are you doing?" Someone yelled over the music, and Tobi hardly heard them.

He looked away from Simon, and was greeted by a very drunk looking Cal.

Cal was swaying slightly, and beer bottle in his hand. Tobi shook his head at his friend's drunk state, and went back to watching Simon.

"What's the point of coming to a party if you're not going to drink?" Cal asked, struggling to yell.

Tobi rolled his eyes, ignoring drunk Cal.

Cal flopped down next to Tobi on the sofa, his feet propped up on the coffee table and his head flopping on Tobi arm. Tobi sighed, but let Cal rest on him.

"Why are you here if you're not going to fuck anyone?"

Tobi sighed once more "To make sure you don't wander off your balcony, Cal" Tobi replied, sounding almost bored and straining to get Cal to hear him.

"Huh" Cal said, before slurring "Thank you, that really means a lot to me"

"My pleasure"

Tobi heard Cal sniff "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me"

Cal placed his beer bottle on the floor, and wiped his nose. Tobi did his best to hold back a laugh, knowing Cal was either an emotional drunk, or a horny drunk. Right now, he was in his emotional state, and to Tobi, it was one of the funniest things.

"I don't deserve you" Cal's voice cracked, and he buried his face into Tobi's shirt "I don't know what I'd do without you"