10. Gangsters

10. Gangsters
{Kinda features Minizerk and Wroetofreezy}

Josh leant back in the black leather chair, his right leg folded over his left. He had his right arm resting ontop of his leg, his chin perched on his thumb and his index finger between his teeth.

Simon was next beside him, in an identical leather chair. He was sat back, his arms folded across his chest, his fingers tapping nervously against his bicep.

The two men wore matching black suits, a white button up shirt and black ties. Josh and Simon were members of one of the most dangerous gangs in London, and they had come to a 'friend of a friend's' wedding to wait for the arrival of two other guys, Callum Airey and Harold Lewis: members of their rival gang.

Simon reached for glass of gin on the table in between him and Josh, he downed the liquid in one gulp before placing the glass back down.

Josh turned to him, his face blank and calm "Relax" He advertised, sensing his friend's nerves "We know them, we know their gang" Simon nodded whilst Josh took a cigarette from his pocket, lit it, and placed in between his teeth "We've got this"

"I'm not worried about them" Simon replied, his piercing blue eyes scanning the people in the room, some drinking and dancing, others were eating, and a few were passed out on the floor "It's more: where are we going to take them?"

"Well," Josh began, offering a cigarette to Simon, who refused with a wave of his hand "if things go the way we expect, we won't have to take them anywhere"

Simon scoffed lightly, and then he chuckled "You don't believe that" He rose an eyebrow, and Josh shrugged "Its very rare things go the way we plan"

"But they always work out" Josh reminded, looking over at Simon "Right?" He grinned slightly "We're good together, always have been"

Simon noticed two figures enter from across the large room "Since the beginning" He mumbled in reply, not paying as much attention to Josh anymore.

He leant forward, trying to identify the figures but the room was too dark, the only lights being neon colours that flashed across the room. Josh realised who Simon was looking at, and he too, kept his eyes on the two figures. They stayed together, and made their way over to the bar.

"Relax" Josh repeated "They'll come"

Simon sighed and sat back in his chair, he took Josh's glass off the table and finished the alcohol with a swing.

"I was drinking that"

"No, you weren't" Simon denied "You start smoking after you're done with your drinks or meal"

Josh opened his mouth to reply, but his attention was returned to the same figures that went to the bar. They were approaching him and Simon, as they got closer, the two were able to pick out their features.

They were both male, wearing suits, one taller than the other. The taller man was Callum, or Cal. He had blondish brown hair, which looked like it was trying to quiff up, but it had fallen flat. Simon smirked at that, knowing his hair was styled the proper way. Callum had a long, solemn face with hard eyes, and his stare was icy cold.

The shorter man was Harold, or Harry. His hair was a light brown colour, and it was a floppy messy. He was nowhere near as intimidating as Cal, in fact, he was more of a boy. A blue eyed, baby faced boy.