6. Lost {Wroetozerk}

6. Lost

Josh and Harry walked hand in hand around the capital city that was London. They weren't 'officially' together, but deep down in both of their hearts they felt an envious desire towards one another. Recording so many videos could easily become stressful, and to avoid falling into a constant pressure to record, the two decided to take weekly walks around the city to clear their minds, and spend time together.

The sun was beginning to set, creating a gorgeous orange glow across the sky and the water of the River Thames. Streetlights along the water were beginning to flicker on, the boats on the river were beginning to return to wherever they were dispatched but despite the late time, the street was still buzzing with life from tourists and locals.

Harry felt a genuine smile tug at his lips as he admired the view in front of him, the sunset was beautiful but Josh was even more breath-taking "This is tumblr goals right here"

Josh laughed lightly, nodding his head "I think you're right"

Harry let out a sigh, squeezing Josh's hand gently. Josh returned the action, turning his attention to Harry and smiling brightly. Harry giggled like a giddy school girl before turning away, and a dimly lit Starbucks across the road caught his ocean blue eyes.

"Josh!" He said excitedly, and Josh hummed a reply "Do you think you could buy a hot chocolate for me?" He asked, batting his eyelashes and pouting.

Josh tapped Harry's nose, before placing a kiss on the top of his forehead "Anything for you, sweetheart"

Harry nuzzled his forehead with Josh's in thanks, and Josh pulled away, wrapping his black scarf around his neck and making his way towards the Starbucks.

The younger boy watched him go, smiling to himself. He turned to the view, resting his hands on the small, concrete wall. He pulled out his phone out of habit, and decided to Instagram the photo. As he typed out the caption, he couldn't help but grin.

Evening walks whilst holding your hand...there's no where else I'd rather be

Harry posted the photo, knowing that he's soon be bombarded with questions, and rather inappropriate jokes about Guernsey. Straight after he posted the photo, the screen flashed white as his battery died. So, he enjoyed the view, but he heard a faint whimpering of a child or a poor dog. Harry's ears picked up, and he began to wander towards the sound curiously, not paying attention to where he was heading or how far he'd actually walked.

He turned a corner, not taking the possible dangers in to consideration. As he rounded the corner, he laid eyes on a little girl, around 7years old. She had brown hair, tied in pig tails with a pink bow. She wore a pink and white chequered dress, with white tights and black dolly shoes. Her cheeks were shiny with wet tears, and she was biting her thumb nervously.

"Hey" Harry said, quite surprised as to why such a young girl was out by herself "Um, are you-"

Harry cut himself off when the little girl crashed into his legs, hugging him tightly. He stumbled back slightly, unsure of how to react. He heard her sniffling, and he suddenly felt extremely worried for her. Harry kneeled down to her height, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay" He reassured "What are you doing out here by yourself?"

She hiccuped slightly, rubbing her eyes "I-I lost m-my mum" She managed to splutter out "I-I can't find h-her"