'There is nobody else.'

"Have you told him?" Molly asked, as she set the table around Sirius at 12 Grimauld Place. Sirius looked up at Molly.

"No." He sighed, "I can't seem to get the words out. Emmeline is getting more and more upset with me." He said quietly. Molly looked at him sadly.

"Why didn't anyone else tell him?" Sirius asked. "Then I wouldn't have to think about it."

"Sirius, nobody knows how to tell him." She replied gently.

The front door slammed shut and Sirius looked at Molly, "Who is it?"

Molly shrugged, looking worried. "The others aren't due back until later." She whispered.

Emmeline burst into the room. "Tell me you told him." She said looking directly at Sirius, pleading with him. She quickly realized by the look on his face that he hadn't. "Sirius, it's one thing to pretend you don't even know me around him, but it's not fair, he thinks the world of you, and he doesn't know anything about you!"

"I don't know how!" Sirius said shouting back at Emmeline. Molly had excused herself from the room and shut the door behind her. "I don't want to think about her, I can't because once she's on my mind I can't get her out." He said standing now. "So don't you dare stand there and tell me that I have to tell Harry anything, because we both know that I can't do this, and I'm not going to. I've tried before and it didn't go well, if you want to tell him please do, but I can't." He said,defeated. He sank to the table, resting his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so forceful." Emmeline muttered, sitting across from him.

"Em, you were always forceful." Sirius said. "Not quite as stubborn as her though. She was so bloody stubborn." He said quietly.

"She liked to say strong willed actually. I can't tell him Sirius, he barely knows my name, Remus can't tell him and you know it. You need to tell him."

"I know that he should know, but I can't help but think that I shouldn't have to tell him, they should be here. I really tried to, when we sent Harry back to Hogwarts, had pictures with me and everything. Pulled him into a waiting room but as soon as I pulled out the Order photo, and saw her face I could barely get the words out. I just about managed to say her name, and that's it."

Emmeline looked up at Sirius, and saw the pain in his eyes, the lost look on his face that presented a broken man she was unfamiliar with. She saw a mere echo of the fun, happy man he was when they first met.

"Please Em, I know I need to but I just can't." His voice cracked and Emmeline saw a man who had lost everything in the world, except his godson.

"But what if he finds out from someone else Sirius?" Emmeline asked, exasperated.

"Like who? Emmeline tell me that. Who on this earth, that knows what really happened would tell him? There's nobody left," Sirius rose to his feet in front of Emmeline, "I would say a strong percentage of the people who even know are in this room! And if you, or Moony for that matter want to tell Harry what I lost, feel free, but I couldn't explain it then, and I sure as hell can't explain it now."

Emmeline looked up at Sirius and saw a shadow of the man who came stumbling into an Order meeting he and Marlene were late for with blood and scratches covering him, and an empty hollow aura surrounding him since the dreadful evening.

The door to the kitchen opened and Remus sheepishly walked in. "Molly said you were in here. What's going on?"

The pair paused, looking at each other.

"I think Sirius should tell Harry about everything." Emmeline croaked.

"Everything?" Remus asked. "And by everything you mean? Everything?"