Here we go again

Chapter 8

****

"My mother did this?" Malia asked as she looked carefully at Stiles' phone, "Are you sure?" 

Stiles glanced towards me before nodding, "Yeah. " 

"Braeden said these guys were bad. Like....really bad." I mentioned, "So–" 

"So they deserved it?" 

Stiles' head flopped back and forth as he attempted to find the right words to say, "Yeah, I'm not sure anyone deserves that, per se." 

The picture that Braeden had sent would be enough to make anyone feel sick to their stomach. These people weren't just slaughtered, they were ripped to shreds. 

"I guess we know one thing now." Malia's eyes moved between Stiles and I, "She's good at her job." 

****

"Can't people see we're trying to get past them?! Move out of our way!" Malia exclaimed as we both pushed against the hallway traffic who were heading outside. 

The alarm was buzzing all around us but something in my gut told me this whole fire alarm thing was like the time Stiles pulled it to get everyone out because of what was actually in the school. But those are darker days I wish to forget about, or well, shove in the back of my mind as far back as I can. Forgetting isn't possible. 

"Liam just text me again and said to hurry to Mr. Yukimura's room." 

"And why is this such an emergency?" 

My eyes rolled slightly at her question, "I already told you. When he text me before it was like an SOS without information, then after I spammed his phone he finally sent this. It's more information than we got before, so I'm gonna take it." 

"What if we're walking into some sort of trap?" 

My feet stopped just short of reaching the classroom, "Then get ready to fight." Without hesitation I began moving again, my eyes not believing what I was in front of me as soon as I entered the room. Not only was Tracy in the classroom, but a sophomore named Hayden was standing there with blood dripping down her arm. "Oh boy...." 

"They're coming." Tracy whispered, staring straight towards the board completely zoned. "They're coming for all of us." 

"Is she sleep walking?" Malia asked from where she was standing next to me, "That's what she does, right?" 

My head nodded while my hands quickly sent a message to Stiles, "According to Lydia that's what happens. Apparently my mom's been trying to help her with it but she's only been getting worse." 

As kept my eyes locked on Tracy I noticed her breathing becoming more shallow, and within seconds she was laying on the ground. Her eyes were wide open just like her mouth and a metallic looking substance began pouring out of her like her entire body was filled with it.  

"Well, that's something I've never seen before." I muttered, "Awesome." 

"More like disgusting." 

Scott rushed over to where we were standing, "We don't know what's wrong with her or why she's here." 

I nodded at his statement, "Thank you, I figured that much. How about we think about this...what are we gonna say to Hayden over there? And what are we gonna do with the girl who is spilling metallic looking paint everywhere?" 

"You have a good point, sassy." Scott agreed, "Mr. Yukimura and I will carry her out. Can you handle Hayden?" 

My brow furrowed as my eyes found the girl towards the back of the room checking over her arm, "Yeah, I can take care of her. I text Stiles he should be here–"