The Dream

He dreams of Double D. It seems weird to Kevin. Double D's grabbing some guy by his shirt an punching him repeatedly in the face. The dream goes to double D's point of view and shows a bloody, swollen Kevin. 'You're a faggot and always will be. Nobody will ever love your ugly ass.' The Double D in his dream says but Edd's voice. It's Kevin's father. Kevin tries to get free but can't.
'No, you're wrong. Double D loves me. He said so himself.'
'Double D? He doesn't love you. He pities you. He pities how weak and stupid you are. Double D loves James. He always did and always will.' Double D laughs and spits on Kevin.
"Kevin! Kevin wake up!" The real Double D tries to wake Kevin up. He gently shakes Kevin to get him to wake up.
Kevin moans softly as he keeps dreaming. "No, Double D loves me and I love him. You're wrong Dad. You're wrong and I'll prove it to you and everybody. I'll marry him." Double D stops trying to wake up Kevin. He is shocked at what Kevin says in his sleep.
"Kevin, my angel. Wake up Kevin. It's ok. It's just a dream. Double D lovely kisses Kevin on his cheek. Kevin stirs and grasps for Double D.  Double D moves closer so Kevin can stroke his hand over Double D's forearm.
"Double D?? Is that you? I love you. Please don't leave me?" Kevin gradually awakens and looks into Double D's aqua blue eyes and feels his heart soften with love and compassion.
"Yes it's me Kevin. Are you OK? You frightened me." Double D's eyes are filled with concern.