The Flashback

Double D faints from the pain in his stomach and chest. He can hear yelling and he briefly believes it's his father mad at him for not getting an 100% on the last test he had taken. 'I apologise father. I will do better.' Double D mumbles as he wakes up slowly. Double D opens his eyes and realizes that he is still on the cold stone Flor of his cage.
"Hello? R.B? Please let me go!? You are making a major mistake. Please!" Double D begs and begins to cry as R.B walks towards the cage door.
"You and that wannabe tough guy are dead! If I can't have you than nobody can! After I am done with you I am going to take my sweet time killing your precious little Kevin. I'll take this machete and skin him alive. Actually, I just might keep you alive just so you can watch him die. Ha! Yeah, that's exactly what I'll do." R.B slams his hand against the door. Double D backs away from the door and into the cage wall. He cries out in pain from his gaping wound. R.B laughs and walks away from the cage, leaving Double D alone in the dark once again. Double D wishes that Kevin was there with him. He would know what to do. As Double D cries silently in his hands he can hear a loud bang coming from the direction that R.B had walked. It sounds like a gunshot to Double D but he isn't sure.
"Double D?! Where are you?! Please answer me!?" Kevin screams out for his boyfriend.
"K-Kevin?!?! Is that you?! Please help me! He's going to-to kill... kill us!" Double D yells as loud as his wounds will allow him to. Kevin finds his way to the cage. Double D is beyond relieved to see Kevin.
"Oh fuck. It's ok Double D. I'll get you out of here. I promise. Just hold on a little longer baby. Everything will be OK." Kevin works as fast as he can in the dark to get the lock on the door to open. Just as Kevin gets the door open to get him out, Double D begins to lose consciousness again.
"Oh fucking hell. Hold on baby. Please don't you dare die on me. You have to stay with me Dork. You just have to." Kevin whispers to Double D as he carries him out of the cage to safety. He can't imagine his life without Double D.