Riding Into The Sun

Kevin moves to the right as he turns the corner. He smiles at the ease and smoothness of the motorcycle. Kevin still can't believe that Double D's been on a motorcycle let alone brought one.
“Baby, this is amazing! I can't believe you brought a motorcycle! ” Kevin stops at a red light and turns to look at Double D.
“I am glad you like it because I have a few surprises for you at the house.”Kevin is confused. ‘The house?’
“The house? What do you mean?? Aren't we going to your house??” Before Double D can answer the light turns green and Kevin continues to drive to Double D's house still confused by what Double D said.
After another twenty minutes of driving and enjoying the motorcycle they finally make it there. Out front hanging up over the door is an emerald and sapphire sign that says 'Welcome Home Kevin!' There are so many cars all around that Kevin has to park a few houses down from Double D's. Kevin has never seen the street so packed before. Especially in front of Double D's place.
“What's going on baby?? Why are there so many people here? I thought it was just gonna be us.” Kevin looks around as he walks back to the house. He immediately recognizes Nazz's Jeep parked right in front of the house. He glances over at his house and sees that it looks empty. He briefly wonders where his father is at.
“Welcome home Kevin. I couldn't let you go back to that house.” Double D places his helmet on the porch and leads Kevin inside. As soon as Double D opens the door Kevin is bumrushed by his friends.
“Kevin! Omg! I'm so glad you're finally out of the hospital. I would've come to see you but my baby is keeping me busy.” Nazz grabs Kevin and hugs him tight.
“Nice to see you too Nazz. Wait. Baby?? You have a kid?! How long was I in that fucking hospital??” Nazz let's Kevin go and he glances at Double D and smiles. Double D is holding g little Nazz and looks so happy and willing to let the little girl pull at his beanie.
Nazz follows his gaze and smiles. She loves her little girl with her whole heart and there's no denying that Double D also loves little Hayley. Nazz walks over to the closest couch. Kevin follows behind her.
“He wants kids Kevin. He was so excited when I told him I was pregnant with twins. He even helped me pick out names for them.” Nazz sits on the arm of the couch. Kevin looks at Nazz and smiles. She looked good for somebody who just had twins.
“Wow twins?? Who's the lucky guy??” Kevin jokes and gently pushes Nazz on her arm. Nazz avoids Kevin's eyes for awhile as she debates on whether or not to tell him. Before she could answer Eddy walks up to them.
“Hey baby. 'Sup Kevin??"