Welcome Home Kevin

Double D places a black fuzzy blindfold on Kevin's eyes as he leads him to his emerald green Suzuki M90. He remembers how he brought the motorcycle in a "spur of the moment" type thing just because the color reminded him of Kevin's eyes. Double D smirked and just knew that he had to show Kevin when he got out of that damn hospital.
"Baby, what is the surprise. This blindfold is giving me mixed signals. I have an idea but I'm probably wrong. Unless you're trying something new." The sound of Kevin's voice interrupted Double D's memory. He looks over at Kevin to see him smirking. Double D playfully smacks Kevin on the arm as a response.
"Kevin Barr! I would never consider doing that outside. It is very filthy on the ground. And the thought of getting caught! My future would be ruin and you can not get into..." Kevin laughs and kisses Double D on the cheek.
"I know baby. I would never do anything to ruin your future my love. It was just a joke." Kevin smiles and Double D's heart melts. When they finally make their way out the hospital and across the parking lot to the motorcycle Double D stops and turns to Kevin.
"On the count of three you can rake the blindfold off." Double D moves to the side as Kevin gets ready to take the blindfold off.
"One...two...three." They count together and Kevin takes it off. It takes him a second to adjust to the sunlight before he realizes what is in front of him.
"Holy fuck! Baby, is that the new Suzuki M90!? Holy fucking shit! I always wanted one. Wait, did you drive this here?!" Kevin turns to look at Double D with awe and disbelief in his eyes. Double D smiles and nods his head yes.
"Well, it was the only way to get here from my house. U was not going to leave my motorcycle home and walk." Double D takes the keys out his picket and tosses them to Kevin.
"Do you want drive??" Double D climbs on the back and puts a helmet on as Kevin stands there in shock.
"I... This is your motorcycle?? I thought you didn't like motorcycles? What happened while I was in that hospital??" Kevin climbs on and starts the motorcycle. Double D places a sapphire helmet on Kevin's fire red hair.
"I did not but something about the color emerald green does something to me. It changes my mind about things. And it's a great motorcycle. It's strong just like my boyfriend, my angel." Double D smiles and holds on tight.