Our Growing Family

Double D sighs the paper and let's out a sigh. Who knew there was so much paper work involved in adopting children? He passes the paper to Kevin to sign. Kevin sighs the last part and hands the paper and pen back to Mrs. Winchester. She puts the paper into their folder and closes it.
"That is the last part of it. Congratulations on your growing family. I know Johnny and Amara will be happy to have a forever home. They have been in the system since their mother overdosed on heroin when they were three months old. If you happen to have any questions after you leave feel free to call me or my office at any time." She walks Kevin and Double D out the office to where Johnny and Amara is waiting in the hallway. She kneels down to hug Johnny and Amara. Amara hugs her immediately but Johnny however steps away from her. Double D is a little surprised by this but she just shrugs it off. Kevin grabs their bags and is shocked by how light they were. He looks at the twins and then at Double D. They'll need more clothes and some new toys to play with. Kevin goes to put the bags in the trunk as Double D goes over a few small last minute details with the director. He is still having trouble believing he's going to be a father. He is nervous as fuck right now but he is also excited to be in this with Double D. Kevin's going to have to puck up some extra shifts at Sergio's Love House to support his new family.
"Ok, come on Jay-Jay. Let's get you buckled in so we can get Ms. Amara in her car seat. Right Amara Mara??" Kevin helps Johnny in his car seat and then helps Amara. He makes funny faces and tickles them. By the time Double D come out to the cab, all three of them are laughing and having a good time. He pauses and watch Kevin interact with their son and daughter. He is so happy they agreed on Johnny and Amara. He could not leave them there to worry and wonder if anybody loved them.
"Are we ready to go home? I am excited to show them their new rooms."Double D walks over to Kevin. Kevin is still smiling when he looks over at Double D. Double D notices a small dimple in Kevin's right cheek. He feels himself beginning to blush. He looks at his twins and smiles fondly at them. Jay-Jay is smiling for the second time since Double D met him. He looks so happy and Double D never wants to see him sad ever again.
"Yeah, we're ready baby. Was just keeping them entertained while you finished with Mrs. Winchester." Kevin opens the door for Double D and helps him in. Double D watches the twins talk to each other the whole ride home. He over hears Amara say something about someone named Ricky. Jay-Jay immediately tells her to hush. Double D wonders who Ricky is. He looks over at Kevin and can see that he also heard Amara mention Ricky. Kevin, however, isn't as worried about it as Double D is. They finally get home.
"Okay everybody. We are home. Welcome to your new home Johnny and Amara." Kevin parks in front of the house and gets out to open Double D's door. He is just as excited as Double D to finally have the twins at home. It was a long process but it was finally over and they finally officially adopted Johnny and Amara Paige.