Chapter 1: "#LoveIsForFools"

BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP!

That is the sound of my alarm clock going off like crazy. I grab my alarm clock swiftly and throw it to the ground so it would just shut up.

"Ughhhhh!" I groan

Back to highschool! Yaaaa. I'd rather shove a fork in my fricken eyes. I mean I go back to a school filled with my ex. Hmmmm. My damn bullies. I just want to die. I mean everyone else is out here and saying love is great!!! Well it's not.

Love is for fools.

Skyline
-Chapter 1 "#LoveIsForFools"

I get out of my bed and rub my eyes. I grab out a pare of nice Jeans and a nice dark red shirt. The shirt rubs against my skin as I put it on. I grab my backpack and a piece of paper.

"AHHHHH!" I yell "SON OF A-"

My mom walks into my room. My face goes red.

I say "Son of a apple?"

My mom just laughs and walks away. I look at my paper cut. I forget about it and gel my hair. Wash my face. Brush my teeth. This is every damn morning. I grab my phone and go on Instagram. I mean who doesn't have a Instagram? I laugh at myself. Wow. I'm so weird.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Coming!!" I yell as I walk to the door. I don't see the books on the floor so I trip and all of you know what happens from there. I face plant onto the floor.

My older brother Jaxon laughs and says "You dumbass!"

"Kyle?" Lyla asks. Lyla has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She has a boyfriend...and I don't. "Oh it's open."

"No! No! No!" I yell

I was too late. She opens the door and it slams right into my face.

"Fuck." I groan as I roll away from the door.

"Hey, why are you on the floor?" Lyla asked

"I'll tell you later." I fake smile

"He face planted and you opened the door on his face." Jaxon chimes in

"JAXON YOUR DEAD!!" I yell

Lyla laughs for 3 minutes straight.

"Ready for school fool?" Lyla laughs

I grab my backpack and say "No but I have to so let's go."

Lyla smiles "Great we can take my car."

"Your car?" I say worried

"Yeah after the last 4 crashes my dad got me a mustang."

Well I had a crapy old van but that's not the point. She crashes her car into another car and now she gets a fricken new car! What the hell!?!?

Lyla gets in the driver's seat and hunks her horn. I run to the other side and hope in. She speeds off cuaseing my head to hit the head rest.

"Can you drive more-" I try to say but she takes a sharp turn. With a mustang you really shouldn't do that...that car drifts.

"Lyllaaaaaaaa!!!!" I yell

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Lyla yells

A few minutes later we pull into the school parking lot. She parks the car.

"What a fun ride!" Lyla says smiling

"Y-Yeah..." I say as I grab my bag. My blue bag falls in mud as I pull it out. "FUCK!!"