Chapter 5: "#DrugDeal" Part 1

Preciously...

Kyle's P.O.V.

As I sit next to Lyla in the lunchroom room. Zoey walks up on the stage in the lunchroom.

"Well, I'm leaving." Lyla says

"No, Please." I tell her

"Fine."

Zoey grabs the the mike and says "This is for Lyla. Before I start I wanna I'm so sorry Lyla...this is for u."

Music starts to play (Song is in the video).

Zoey takes a deep breath and sings "I thought the hurt would be over by now. Zoey smiles as the bass plays "Instead the bed's getting colder and somehow I think that you've got something to do with it cause."

Lyla looks shocked. Zoey had a voice of an angel.

" Instead the bed's getting colder and somehow."

Zoey starts to walk around the stage "I think that you've got something to do with it cause."

"I'll be right back..." I tell Lyla and walk over to Nathan all the way in the back of the room.

"What about us?!?! Thought i was your only!" (Zoey sings).

"Whats wrong?" I ask Nathan

Nathan pulls me out of the room and says "I was dealing some drugs and--"

"Drugs!?!? What if you get caught?!?!?!" I yell

"Someone almost found our stash..." Nathan says

"You didn't waste no time! I've seen her checking on you!" (Zoey sings).

"I don't want to be involved in this." I say and walk back into the lunch room

"guess one wasn't good enough. What about us?" Zoey says and puts the mike back in place.

(I do not own this song.)

Now...

Lyla gets up and runs to Zoey. Lyla hugs her tight. 

"I'm so sorry Lyla. I was drunk and-" Zoey says before she tears up

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean it." Lyla says hugging Zoey harder 

Andrew's P.O.V.

"We have a problem." I say to Nathan

"What?" Nathan asked

"The drug you got ride of...those are the drugs we had to deal." 

Skyline

-Chapter 5: "#DrugDeal" Part 1

"What are we gonna do?" Nathan asked

I grin and say "The only thing we can do."

Sam's P.O.V.

"Xander is gonna be in highschool next year and I really don't want both my brothers in the school." I say rolling my eyes

"Your brothers cute and-" Gina says not thinking but Emma hits Gina in the arm "What!?!?"

"I was thinking we could have a girls night at my house?" I ask

"Yeah sure." Emma smiles

"Oh my god! Yas!" Gina says smiling

Mr. Jameson walks in and says "Read pages 300-370 in your social studies book. When you finish write 30 facts down. Also, after that there is a worksheet you will to do. Have fun."