Chapter 14: "#TheCall"

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Really Nathan!?!?!?" I yell

Nathan trys to hold me back but I push him away and walk away.

"KYLE!" Nathan yells

Zoey runs up to Nathan and says "Someone in this building has a gun!"

"What!?!?" Nathan asked

Sean runs up to Zoey and says "The person with the gun is gone. We need to warn everyone!"

Zoey runs to Jackson to tell him what's going on.

"Ill be right back!" Nathan yells "I need to find Kyle."

Nathan runs out the door trying to find Kyle.

Emma looks at Gina And says "We need to find Sam!"

Andrew over hears and says "Sam? I just saw her in the hallway."

Emma and Gina look at each other.

Then an announcement goes on telling us that there is a lockdown.

Skyline
-Chapter 14: "#TheCall"

A couple hours earlier...

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Nathan, what do you think?" I say as I look at myself in a mirror with a black tux on.

Nathan grins and says "I think you look cute." He walks over to me and puts his hand on my hip and kisses me.

"Thanks." I say

"Now, how do I look?" Nathan asked but he's wearing the same thing as me but a red tie not a blue.

"I think you look horrible." I laugh

"Wow!" Nathan laughs

"But for real you look hot."

Zoey run into the room with Sean. Zoey has on a white dress to match the theme of the dance and Sean has on a white tux to match her.

"Awe, Goals." I laugh

Andrew runs into my room and says "Sorry, I was talking to Emma." He is wearing a black tux with a green tie.

"First stop of the day. Lyla!" Zoey says smileing

Nathan grabs a speaker and says "I got the music!"

"Ill drive, I ordered a limo for all of us." Sean says

"WOOHOO!" Andrew yells "Let's get this party started!"

Everyone laughs and runs down the stairs. I say bye to my mom and we head to the limo. There in my drive way stands a black and shinny limo.

"Holy shit." I smile and look at Nathan

Sean and Zoey get in, they sit next to each other. Nathan and I sit next to each other and Andrew sits alone but he still looks happy. Alex is already at the hospital with Lyla setting up snacks.

Sam's P.O.V.

As I walk down my stairs at my house with my big bright pink dress Gina and Emma smile. Emma is wearing a green bright dress and Gina is wearing a nice red dress.

"You look amazing!" Emma tells me

"Yeah what she said!" Gina laughs

"Thanks guys, you guys also look great!" I smile

Jackson walks down the stairs with a red fancy tux and a black tie.

"What?" Jackson smiles at Gina

Gina giggles.

Emma hits Gina in the arm.

"Lets go, we are gonna be late." Emma says

"Yes sir!" Jackson laughs

Lyla's P.O.V.

Alex puts up a little food table in my room. He smiles at me and sits down next to me.

"Promise me your gonna fight." He tells me

I smile and say "I promise."

Kyle, Nathan, Andrew, Zoey and Sean run in. Nathan sets up some music on his bluetooth speaker.

"Whos ready to have some fun?" Kyle ask

"We are!!" We all laugh

Zoey starts to dance with Sean. Nathan and Kyle start to dance. Alex helps me up and starts to dance. I start to dance with him. I smile. We are all so happy. I cough, again, agian, and again. I can't handle all this moving. So I sit down. Alex follows my lead.

"Arnt you gonna dance?" I ask him

"No, I wanna be with you." Alex says

I hug him tight. Andrew starts to dance as a group with everyone else. Sean pulls Zoey closer. Zoey starts to smile and laugh. Sean's lips touch Zoey and Zoeys face goes red.

"Oooo! Someone blushin'!" Kyle yells

"Shut up!" Zoey yells and laughs

Everyone starts to laugh. This could be my last moment with them. I could die any second. Any minute. Any hour.

Andrews P.O.V.

My phone rings...

"Guys, I'll be right back." I tell them and walk outside the room.

"What?" I ask

"It's all gonna end now. Be ready." A guys voice says

"Who is this?" I ask

What does he mean it's gonna end now? Be ready? What's going on? I start to freak. Is this a cop that found out I sold drugs? I'm screwed! I'm going to prison. I need to run.

"Calm down, Andrew." He says

"You can see me?" I ask looking around like a crazy person

"I can see you. Zoey. Nathan. Lyla. Kyle. Alex. Sean. I can see everyone." He says

"What do you want?" I ask

"Revenge, for leaving me in the dark. I'm gonna hurt someone tonight." The voice says with a deep tone

I start to walk around looking for someone. I found a guy in a hoodie.

"Is that you?" I ask

"Maybe." The voice says

I see a phone in the guys ear. I run up to him and take the hood off. It was an old man.

"I'm so sorry." I say

"I'm not an old man by the way." The voice says

It makes me jump. I look around. I see someone in a hood walk away.

"Just be ready Andrew." He says

"For what?" I ask

"For a tragic end." The voice says and ends the call. I run. Not to the room. I run after that guy in the hood. I make it to the exit. Nathan stands in my way.

"Hey, you okay man?" Nathan asks

"Yeah, I need a breather." I say pushing him out of my way. I walk out of the hospital.

"HEY!" I yell at the guy in the hood.

The guy in the hood waves at me and hops into his car. I try to go after him but he drives off fast. His last words haunt me...

For a tragic end