Chapter 28:"#Death"

Previously...

Jacksons P.O.V.

I take the the paper and put it in a envelope. Sam puts her hand on my shoulder. She telling me we can get through this together. She hands me her letters. I put them in and drive off. Goodbye Kyle, Zoey, Andrew, Emma, Gina, Sean, Lyla, and Alex. He still deserves a goodbye.

I drive onto the highway. So this is it? So it ends here? I see Sam crying but trying to fight it.

I tell her "Let it out."

She looks at me and digs her face into my arm and starts to cry.

Twenty minutes later we make it to a sign that says: Chicago

I'm sorry Kyle. I really truly am.

But goodbye.

(This is a extra long chapter. Just because I needed to explain more. Hope you enjoy.)

Skyline
Chapter 28:"#Death"

Kyle's P.O.V

(Play song)

This was the day after he left. The hour after school. The hour I got his letter. I open it:

Dear, Kyle

My dad had kicked us out. He found out Sam and I were bi. He found out everything. I couldn't stay. I wanted to but I couldn't. He would of killed both of us if I stayed. He would of. I know him. I love you so much Kyle. I really do. I tried to call you but you didn't answer. I was going to text you but he took us off his phone plan. I know this is going to be really hard for you. I know this is the second time I have broken your heart. I'm so sorry Kyle. This is the part where I say stay with me and wait for me. But I don't want you to. I want you to move on and find some other guy. Some guy that will be there for you and that will love you like I loved you. So don't wait for me. Move on and find love. Please.

Love, Jackson

He's gone. he's gone forever. I cant help but cry. We were so close to having the best relationship. We loved each other so much. We cared for each other so much. And now he's gone. Not dead. Gone. Maybe later on in life I will see him. Just maybe. But for now he is gone. He told me to move on and I will. I will listen to him. 

Lyla and Zoey walk in.

"Hey bud." Lyla says 

"How are you holding up?" Zoey asked

"Not good. But I can get through this." I said

Zoey grabs my hand and says "We are here for you, Kyle."

Zoey and Lyla hug me.

Emma's P.O.V.

I finished reading the note. Well, Gina and I finished reading it. We hug. We cry. She was our best-friend. We cared so much for her. We loved her as a friends and now she is gone. 

Andrew hugs me. He doesn't say anything but he knows how I feel. He knows I feel so empty. He knows I feel broken. He knows I feel sad because he's been there before. He knows what pain feels like. He knows what every kind of pain feels like. Once pain hits me, it takes forever to lose.

It breaks me.

Kyle's P.O.V.

(If you want to play song here again.)

I have decided to take a walk. Alone. A walk where I can think about everything. A walk where I can reflect on everything. A walk where I can process everything.