Chapter 30: "#OMFG"

(Let me start off by saying thank you all for the support. You guys made me want to write the story. You guys made me want to write a story and publish a chapter for you guys every day. Thank you so much. Remember, these story's can be over done but the main point I want u guys to know is his stuff really happens. Maybe not someone being close to death 6 times in a row but these things can really happen. Or happened. Remember that. People do change. It takes time.)
(Book two will come soon, hope you enjoy this final chapter of book one)

Kyle's P.O.V.

I think it was a date. If it was it went well. He seems like a nice guy. I hope he's a nice guy. I really hope. I hope he's not another Nathan.

I have trust issues. I mean who blames me? I dated a crazy boyfriend that lied to my face.

I was cheated on...

I almost died. I mean this year has been crazy. So fricken crazy.

Someone knocks at my door. I go to the door. I pause. For some reason. I don't know why. I just do.

It couldn't be. No way.

I put my hand on the door nob. I twist it and open it.

Emma's P.O.V.

"So this is what you call a little party?"I ask Andrew

"The whole school is here. Don't worry." Andrew smiles

"It smells like beer and cheap wine." Gina says looking around at people

"That's what it is." Andrew smiles with his arm around me

"Ew." Gina says "O! Hot guy! Brb!"

I laugh at Gina as she runs over to Sean.

It's was 8:00 and people are throwing parties. I have a real bad feeling about this. A really bad feeling.

Skyline
Chapter 30: "#OMFG"

Kyles P.O.V.

I open it.

"Hey." Lyla says

"Oh hey, thought you were someone else." I laugh nervously

"Oh?" She laughs "I brought company. That's okay right?'

"Yeah." I smile

Harley walks in.

"Zoey's busy with her music Job but she said she'll stop by after she's done." Lyla tells me

I smile at her. Zoey's been busy. I'm happy that she finally got what she wanted. I'm happy her dream came true.

What also makes me happy is to see Lyla smile again. After Alex she changed... I mean we all changed. But she was depressed. I think she's better now.

I hope she's better now.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Harley asks

I look over to Lyla and shrug.

"Hmmmm, how about we order a pizza and talk?" Harley asks

"Sounds good to me." I say grabbing my phone

"We all split the bill though." Lyla smiles

"Deal." Harley says as she's makes her self at home and sits on a chair.

Zoey's P.O.V.

"Thanks for that dinner." I tell Ray as we walk back into his apartment.

His big apartment. He was semi-rich, if that is a thing.