Chapter 22: "#Alex"

Previously...

Andews P.O.V. earlier...

Nathan had asked for water. I hand him a water. He was hiding something behind his back but I didn't know what.

"I think you dropped something." Nathan says

I turn around and look down. Nothing. I turn back around to see Nathan right by me.

He slices my arm. I run alway into my bedroom and close the door. Then I lock it.

I go over to my desk and look for the gun.

I throw my clothes all over the place but no sign of my gun. It was gone.

Nathan breaks down the door.

Nathan says "I needed my pills man."

"Why?" I ask "Why are you trying to kill me?"

Nathan looks down and says "This is not me. I'm sorry."

He slices my arm again. He grabs my head and hits it against the wall and it goes black.

Present day

Zoeys P.O.V.

Andrews body was on the floor. I run over to it to check for a pulse. There was one. Thank God. I couldn't lose another person.

I hear Lyla scream.

I grab my phone and call 911.

I put my hand on Andrews arm to make sure he doesn't lose any more blood.

Skyline
__Chapter 22: "#AnotherEnd" (Season finale)

Now on skyline...

Zoeys P.O.V.

The cops arrived two minutes after I called them. I explained the whole story to them and they took Nathan. Thank God Andrew is going to be okay.

But now I have to tell Kyle about everything. It's going to break his heart so much.

I hug Sean. He hugs me back. I see Lyla standing there akwardly so I nod my head which means she can join the hug.

Nathan could of hurt Kyle. Hell Nathan's could of killed Kyle. Harely is the one that saved everyone.

Yeah sure she's a bitch but I think she's changed. I think she's a better person now.

Lyla starts to cry. This must remind her of Alex. We hug tighter.

Kyle P.O.V.

As I pack up all my things to leave the hospital someone knocks on my door. I look up to see Harley.

"What do you want?" I ask

"To say sorry for all the shit I shit I did to you. I'm sorry for being a bitch." Harley says looking me in the eyes

I walk up to her and look her in the eyes "I can't tell if your acting or...?"

Harley smiles and says "I'm not acting I swear."

"Is this the part where we hug?" I ask

Harley shrugs and says "I think so."

Harley smiles and hugs me.

"I really am I bitch." Harley laughs

"Damn right you are." I hug and smile

"Wow I wasn't expecting this." Zoey says as she walks into my room.

"Hey." Harley says

"What's up?" I ask

Zoey looks down.

"Ill leave you two alone." Harley says walking out of my hospital room.

"What is it?" I ask again

Zoey explains everything to me. Nathan being crazy. The snowball. Nathan's past. I can't help but just cry.

I trusted Nathan. I thought he was a good person. Alex is now dead. I start to tear up more. Now this? This can't be happening.

Zoey hugs me crying into my shoulder.

She says "We can get through this together."

I hug her. I cry too and say "Hell yes."

Lylas P.O.V.

The next day, I put on my black dress for Alex's funnel. I never thought I would be going to one of these.

I couldn't hold myself together. So I put my head phones in and start to play so music to clam me down.

Then a song that reminds of Alex comes on. I try to skip the song but it won't work.

I start to cry and take my headphones of. I throw my headphones at the wall and cry.

Why. Why does this have to be a thing. Why couldn't he of just lived. Why couldn't he be here.

It hurts so much without him. My eyes start to tear up. WHY!

Why did it have to be him!??!? It's not fair at all!??!

I start to think of Alex smileing at me. Him kissing me. Him telling me so really bad jokes.

I can't help but cry more. I shove my head into the pillow and scream.

I look at the rope hanging from my fan. I get up. I stick my head in the rope.

What would it feel like to die?

"Lyla?!?" Zoey asks

I turn around. I step away from the rope.

"Please tell me you weren't gonna kill yourself." Zoey says

"I wanted to know how it felt to just die." I tell her and start to cry more

Zoey comes over to me and hugs me. She says "I can't lose you. I can't lose anyone else. Please."

"I'm so sorry." I say "I'm so so sorry."

"Look at me." Zoey says pulling away from the hug. I look her in the eyes.

She says "There is nothing to be sorry about."

Later, I stand alone starring at Alex's body in that black box. I walk over to the parents and tell them who I am. They are crying. I hug them and say sorry.

I look down to see a little kid. It was Alexs brother.

Alexs brother looks at me and yells "It was your fault!!"

"William!" Alexs mom yells

"I'm sorry about that." Alexs dad says

"No, it was my fault." I say

His mom walks over to me and says "It was no-ones fault." She hugs me and crys.

After everyoje gave there speeches and my friends hugging me, I walk over to Alex's body again. I look at him. He was smiling. Unless they did that.

My put my face closer to his. A tear falls on his face. I go closer and kiss him on his forehead.

Zoey, Sean, Kyle, Jackson, and Sam walk over to me and put there arms around me. I start to cry more and more. His smile. His laugh. I'm going to miss it all.

I hate goodbyes but goodbye Alex.