Chapter 24: "#DoingItDrunk"

Kyle's P.O.V.

Yesterday...

Jackson grabs my hair and starts to kiss me. He takes off his shirt.

Present

I wake up laying in bed next to Jackson. Shirtless. There was two empty bottles of wine on the floor.

Yesterday...

He pushes me on the bed and smiles. He slowly starts to crawl closer to me.

I start to smile. I look over at the empty bottle of wine. Then back at him.

Present

I grab my shirt and put it back on. Luckily we have today off of school.

I put my pants back on. I glance over to Jackson. He was sound asleep.

The worst part is that I don't remember having sex.

Skyline
Chapter 24: "#DoingItDrunk"

Sam's P.O.V.

It was a rainy day. I walk up on the school. I walk up closer to the edge of the school building.

"Sam! No!" Emma yells climbing up the later

I look down at the fall. What if u just let go? I give up.

I put one foot over and fall

"AHHHHHH!" I scream waking up in my bed all sweaty. My heart was beating fast.

It was only a dream. It was only a dream. I keep repeating that to myself but it felt so real.

So that's how it felt to fall. It felt like all the weight was lifted off my body. I felt like a bird for one second till Splat! Till I'd hit the ground.

Lylas P.O.V.

I take off the rope hanging from the ceiling and walk over to my trash can. I drop into the trash.

The only way I can move on is by getting ride of everything. I grab all my pictures of Alex, the necklace he bought me, the ring he bought me, and all the cards Alex got me for my birthday I take them and put them in the box.

So many tears fall from my eyes. So many. I was blinded by the tears but I kept moving.

I grabbed a marker and put Alex's stuff :)

I then put the box on the to shelf of my closest

Zoeys P.O.V.

"You want me to sing this song with you?" Sean asks

"Yeah, duhh." I tell him

I hand him the lyrics of the song "Say my name" by Alex and Sierra

"I highlighted the parts for you." I tell him

"So I have to sing this song Infront of a whole school?" Sean asks

"Pretty much." I say

"Sounds fun." Sean's smiles

"Let's get started." I say

I press the play button on my computer. It is just the background music that plays....(Play the song from uptop right now.)

"Say my name, say my name." Sean sings "When no one is around you."

I start to smile

"Say, baby I love you. If you ain't runnin' game. Say my name, say my name." Sean sings again "You acting kind of shady, ain't callin' me baby"

I sing along "Any other day I would call you would say. Baby how's your day? But today it the same."

Sean smiles at me.

I continue "Every other word is uh huh, yeah okay. Could it be that you are at the crib with another lady?"

"If you took it there, first of all let me say!I am not the one to sit around and be played. So prove yourself to me" Sean sings "I'm the boy that you claim
Why don't you say the things that you said to me yesterday?"

"I know you sayin' that I'm assuming things."

"Something's goin' down that's the way it seems."

Kyle's P.O.V.

(If the song is still playing keep it playing. If not replay it.)

Jackson starts to pull me in closer again.

"I have to go to work." I tell him trying to push away

He starts to kiss me and says "So?"

I smiles and start to kiss him back and say "If I'm late it's your fault."

We start to kiss again. He lips touch mine passionately.

Lylas P.O.V.

I grab my headphones, put on my running shoes, and leave my house and start to run around. I need to clear my head.

I start to run down this path. It was back trialed path.

Everytime my feet touches the ground I start to think of Alex. I start to cry. I fall and someone grabs me before I got the ground.

I turn around to see Austin...I mean Mr. Jameson.

I take out one of my ear buds and say "Hey."

"Luckily I cought you before you hit the ground." Austin smiles...Mr. Jameson

"Yeah, glad you got me." I say

"Maybe you should get a coffee with me?" Austin says

"Yeah sure." I smile "When?"

"Is now okay?" He smiles

"Now?" I say "It's perfect."

Kyle's P.O.V.

I put all my clothes back on.

"I'm late, thanks!" I say sarcasticily.

Jackson smiles and says "No problem."

I grab my backpack and leave his house and start to head to work.

I work at the coffee shop. Fine minutes later I arrive at the coffee shop.

As I walk in I see Lyla talking with Mr. Jameson.

"Late." Julie says, the girl I work with

"I know don't tell Andy." I say

Andy was the company owner here and she was so mean and scary.

"I won't." Julie laughs "Give these cups of coffee to that young ladie and older man over there." She says pointing to Lyla and Mr. Jameson

I grab the cups and walk over to there.

Lylas face went from all smile so oh snap.

"Hey, Lyla and Mr. Jameson?" I say giving them there coffee.

"We are discussing her paper that will be due tomorrow." He says "Did you start."

Shit. I didn't start it. I say "Yep, I totaly finished."

Shit. I need to start that paper. I was too busy with Jackson I didn't start it."

Zoeys P.O.V.

"WOW!" I say hugging Sean "That was amazing!!"

Sean smiles "Let's kick some ass in this competition."