Chapter 29:"#MovingOn"

Recap:

Last time on Skyline, Jackson and Sam were kicked out of there house because there dad didn't like the fact that they were bi. Jackson and Sam leave letters for there friends or boyfriends to explain everything. They head to Chicago to live with there mom. Will they come back? Later, Kyle gets the letter and gets upset so he goes on a walk. He thinks about everything that has happened to him. He begins to build new friendships with Julie and Harley. Meanwhile, Zoey is working on music since she met this guy, Ray, and he is willing to help her get to the top. Also, Lyla revisits the box with all Alex's things and watches old videos of Alex. She later on puts everything away again for one last time. Everyone is starting to move on. Slowly.

Skyline
Chapter 29:"#MovingOn"

Kyles P.O.V.

I grab my backpack. Today is just like every other day. Its been a week since Jackson left. One whole week. He wrote to me one last time just saying that he hopes I'm doing good and stuff like that.

I get in my car and drive to school.

Lylas P.O.V.

Austin pulls me in close and kisses me. We are in his classroom. Hopefully he was smart and locked the doors.

I get a notification on my phone. I glance over and fall backwards.

"What is it?!" Austin asks as he helps me back up

The notification read: _kingalex_ had liked your photo.

Alex is dead. I saw his dead body. We had a funeral. He's dead. Forever.

I show Austin the notification.

"I can track that for you." He says

I look at him and say "Please."

Austin gets out his computer. He asks to see my phone so I give him my phone. He starts to type things into this computer.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asks

"Yes." I say "I'm sure."

Kyle's P.O.V.

"Hey Jackson do you have-" I say but stop myself because he's not here.

"Never mind." I say

A tall guy with blue ocean eyes walks in.

"Uh, and you are?" I ask

He looks up and says "Lost."

I laugh a little and say "Nice to meet you lost. I'm Kyle."

He was taller than me. Maybe 6'2 or somewhere around that. He had nice dark blond styled hair.

He smiles and says "Nixon."

"So your new here?" I ask him

"Yeah...From Florida. My parents wanted a change so they moved to Illinois." He says smiling

"I kinda need a new assistant because I'm the school president." I brag

"Yeah sure, only if you show me around."

"Deal."

Zoeys P.O.V.

"You made me skip school for...?" I ask Ray as I put my bag down on his chair.

"Your cover of faded has gone viral. Everyone loves it." Ray smiles

"Are you fucking with me?" I ask him

"Nope." He smiles again.

I run over to him and hug him.

"Thank you!!" I tell him