Chapter 11: "#Hurt"

Sam's P.O.V.

As I wake up in the middle of the night, like I always do, I make sure no-one is watching me. I take out the the shard of glass from that night. From the night...I walk over to the bathroom. It was just like his bathroom but only now the window is fixed. I walk over to the mirror as tears slowly pour down my soft face. I look into it and put the knife up to my neck. I keep it there. Five. Four. Three. Two.

"Sam?" Jackson asks

I put my knife away quickly. 

"Were you gonna kill yourself?" Jackson asked

"Like you care?" I say and push him out of the way

"I want to help you!" Jackson yells

"Dont!" I yell back slamming the door to my room.

Skyline
-Chapter 11: "#Hurt"

As my alarm goes off for school I start to get dressed. I put my red long sleeve on and some jeans. I walk out and there stands Jackson.

"Sammy, I'm worried." Jackson tells me

"Were you worried for dad? No you weren't so don't be worried for me." I tell him and walk past him

"I'm worried for you because I care for you."

I stop. Like he ever cared for anyone. He cheated on everyone at our school. He broke peoples hearts. He ruins everything all because he has stupid daddy problems.

"Don't care for me then." I say grabbing my bag and walk out the house

A few years ago my friend jumped out a window. Right in front of my eyes. I still see the shattered glass in my head. I still see her hate for being different.

At school...

Lyla's P.O.V.

I had to skip school for my blood test thing. I don't understand why I have to do it? I'm healthy. Isn't that all that matters?

"Lyla, we are gonna be late. Come on!" My mother yells

I walk over to the car and open the door. My hand grips the door and I felt a sticky sensation on my hand.

"Ew!!" I squeal

"Come on!!" My mom yells again

I get into the car and sit down.

Sam's P.O.V.

I sit down in the class room. Emma and Gina run up to me.

"What?" I ask

Gina holds me down and Emma grabs my arm.

"Let go!!!" I yell

Emma pulls up the long sleeve to reveal my cuts. The cuts I made.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked

"Oh my god, Sam." Gina says

I tear up and say "I hate you."

I walk away. I walk away from the class room and into the bathroom. They don't know me nor my past.

"Sam? You in here?" Gina and Emma ask

"Go away." I say wipeing the tears away from my face.

Emma grabs my hand and ask "What's wrong Sammy?"

"During the summer. I found me." I tell them

"What do you mean you found you?" Gina asks

"I..." I tear up

"It's okay Sam." Emma says holding my hand

"We are here for you." Gina says

"I'm bi..." I say looking down.

I'm assumed of myself. My girlfriend was the one to jump out the window.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Emma smiles "Your Sam. Your kind, funny, and amazing. Your human."

"Yeah what she said." Gina smiles

"Thanks guys." I say wipeing away the tears from my face "Group hug?"

We get into a giant group hug. We all smile and laugh.

Period seven...

"Hey, Jackson?" I ask

"Yeah?" Jackson asked

I hug him and say "I'm sorry for what I said."

Jackson hug me back and says "Its fine."

"The reason why I...ya know it's because I'm bi." I tell Jackson

Jackson let's go and says "TWINS" he laughs "But for real. Your you Sam. That doesn't change anything."

"Thanks." I say smiling

"Ice cream after school? My treat?" Jackson asked

"Sounds good." I smile and walk to class.

I see Andrew kiss Emma on her lips. Emma blushes big time.

I walk over to her and say "Blushie Emma."

Emma playfully punches me in the arm and I say "Oh, is poor little Emma mad." I laugh

Andrew seems to laugh at it too. Nathan walks in and sits down next to Andrew.

Emma smiles at Nathan and Nathan smiles back. Kyle walks in and hugs Nathan from behind.

"Hello, sexy." Kyle laughs

Nathan lightly kisses Kyle on his lips. Here I sit. Alone. With no-one.

"Hey." Gina says

"Hey." I say back

"Ugh, everyone has someone and here we are." Gina Laughs

I laugh with her and say "It's so true tho!"

Kyle has Nathan.
Emma has Andrew.
I have me.

My friends and brother taught me so much today. I could of had this worst. I could of lost my friend. Other people would come out to there friends and they would lose them all. Every single one of there friends.

I can't lose my friends and I won't. I also got lucky with my brother. He was just like me. Well, maybe he's more of a jerk but other wise he's very much like me.

Lyla's P.O.V.

Today the doctors treated me like I was sick? Like I was about to die. I don't understand why I had to come. I don't understand anything.Is my mom not telling me something? No. She always tells me the truth. But what if the truth was too hard for me and she won't tell me.

The doctor gives a big ass shot. I tear up because it hurt like hell.

Sam's P.O.V.

My friends and brother taught me something today. They taught me that being bi doesn't change anything. Only if they told my old girlfriend that before she jumped out of the window. Before she died. Being bi doesn't change a thing about who I am. It makes me me. I'm kind. could be a little bitch sometimes, funny. and I love to help my friends. I love to support my friends when they need it. I'm Sam. That's who I am. Nothing else but Sam.