1.

River POV

" River you need to start getting dressed you know your brothers crowing is today." my dad yelled as he walked into my room.

" dad I know. you have not let me forget." I huffed.

" well I am sorry if this is a big deal." my dad sighed.

today is the day my brother becomes Alpha. my dad was proud to be passing down the title. and my brother while he was crapping his pants.

he was so nervous. And Ally has been helping him keep clam. Ally is my brothers mate. they are perfect.

I wish I had a mate. I just turned 18 which mean now i can start looking. but so far no luck. I am just hoping that my mate isn't dead. or somewhere on the other side of the world.

" I know dad I am sorry now I will start getting ready." I smiled.

he kissed the top of my head and smiled. " thank you now you have three hours." he walked out of the room.

I got off of my bed and hopped in the shower. I had a quick ten minute shower. then got out.

I started doing my nails. I did my nails so they would match my dress. then I let them dry.

once they where dry I walked to my closet and picked out my undergarments. and put them on. then I put my robe pack on, and started my hair.

I started to blow dry it. and then I straightened it. I was going to do a nice up do later.

once it was straight, I started my make up. once my makeup was done, I finished my hair. I then walked to my closet and put my dress on. and then my shoes.

once I was dressed I walked down the stairs

once I was dressed I walked down the stairs. I saw my dad looking at me with a smile.

" I wish your mother was here to see this. she would have been so proud of you. all grown up. and you know you really do look like her." my dad smiled sadly.

my mom died after I was born. her heart wasn't strong enough. so I never got to meet her. but I have seen pictures.

I turned my head to see Max and ally waking down the stairs with their arms Linked. they looked so great together.

Max looked dashing in his suite. and Ally amazing in her dress.

I wish I could pull a dress off like her

I wish I could pull a dress off like her. she looked flawless.

" ally you look lovely. I am proud to call you my daughter in law." my dad smiled.

" thank you Neon" she smiled while she blushed.

" now are you ready to become the Alpha son" my dad asked Max.

" yes dad I am." Max smiled.
then his beta and second and third smiled as they all walked beside my brother.

so with that my dad and I walked out to the waiting people. my dad invited all the people we have alliances with.

since we where all invited to there sons and even a daughter who where all named alpha.

when my dad walked out the crowed went silent. I stood off to the side.

" welcome. to the crowing of my son Max Santiago." my dad announced.

" now I am proud to present to you your new alpha those of you who belong to my pack. Max Santiago. his mate Ally Nelson. his beta Seth Smith. second Justin Lock. and his third Bryan Goldburg." my dad announced each of them as they walked out.

the crowned clapped as they all stood proud. I smiled at my brother and he looked so confident. I new he would make a great Alpha.

we finished the ceremony and now it was time to celebrate. we where having a dinner. as well as a dance. which I was excited about.

we where all sitting at the table. when I caught this sent. it was the most amazing smell I have ever smelt. it was driving me crazy.

my dad looked at me weird. like had gone crazy. and Ally was smirking at me. I don't know why. but all of a sudden I looked into the most amazing green  eyes I have ever seen.

" mate" my wolf howled.