5.

River POV

So here I was me and Lowell. we where sitting in my bedroom. just talking. I knew it wasn't the best idea. but Blythe needed him.

'why is your dad doing this to us. I can't leave him.' Blythe whined.

'don't worry he won't keep me from him. I need him to' informed her.

" why can't we just have started out this way." I sighed.

Lowell rubbed my back and pulled me closer. " I know. I agree but it will end like this. cause I am not leaving unless you leave with me." Lowell proclaimed.

I smiled at him. then next thing I know we are both leaning in. our lips touched.

and Blythe was howling In joy. at the feeling of her mates lips on here.

the kiss was short and sweet. I smiled at Lowell and he looks nervous. I wonder why. wait no way.

" was that your first kiss?" I asked shocked.

" um maybe?" but it sounded more like a question.

" no way. mine to. I always waited for my mate. and well my dad and brother was a big problem." I tell him.

" me to my dad and mom just raised me that way. and they talked about having a mate. and how great it is. so I felt the need to wait. I didn't wanna spoil anything." he admitted.

" wow you really are something. you don't peg me as that kind of guy. but I am not complaining at all." I smiled.

then we leaned in again and started kissing. this one was more intense. but I liked it a lot. I could tell he was having a battle with his self on where he should put his hands.

so I grabbed them and put them on my waste. we where full on making out, when we heard someone coming to the stairs. we pulled apart not knowing who it was.

Lowell looked at me then growled. then I know who it was. my dad I could smell him. my dad knocked on the door. I slowly got out of Lowell's arms.

"River please can we talk. and Lowell as well cause I know he is in there." my dad said surprisingly calm.

" fine." I huffed. then opened the door.

I looked at Lowell and he looked like if needed he was ready to attack. I placed my hands on his so he would stay calm.

my dad walked in and sat at my desk chair. while Lowell and I where on my bed. my dad looked at us and sighed.

" I am sorry" he said.

I just nodded cause he was not forgiven.

" Listen, I know what I did was wrong. but your my baby and i don't want you to leave. because in a way you remind me of your mother. and I just like that feeling. it kept my wolf calm in a way." my dad tried to explain.

I got up off the bed and walked to my dad I hugged him.

" dad I am always going to be your little girl. And I know what happens when your mate and you are apart. but you can't keep me from mine. cause in the end I will be with him no matter what." I tried to explain.

" I know that. I guess I am just selfish and want you to stay here with me. I don't want you to grow up and leave me." he sounded like he was crying.

" dad I will come back and vist. and I am sure Lowell will let you come see me." I smiled then looked at Lowell and he nodded.

" I know. now go start packing before I change my mind and keep you here" my dad said.

" really thanks dad I love you so much. and I know mom wouldn't hate you. I am sorry I said that. I guess I was just so mad it came out." I sighed.

he kissed the top of my head then nodded at Lowell. then walked out of my room. I closed the door. smiled then jumped on my bed.

Lowell smiled at me then kissed me.

'yes we get to be with our dreamy mate all the time now.' Blythe howled in joy.

we pulled away and i looked at Lowell. he smiled then says.

" let's pack"