39.

Twins 1st birthday

Rivers POV

my boy are finally Turing one. it's crazy. they have grown up so much. with in
I this last year.

they stated to crawl. they can't walk yet. but William can use the sofa to stand up. Kade is trying. he sees William doing it.

oh and they can say very few words. but they are still talking. William first word was mama. Kade was da'da.

William is a mommy boy. and Kade well he likes to have equal attention from both Lowell and I.

Any way, so much has happened. Sammy finally shifted for the first time. and so did Jackson.

so Ross and Lowell have been working with them. a lot, since young wolf need lots of practice. Sammy was so happy.

he has been wanting to shift for a while now.

oh and Max and ally had their baby. they had a little boy. they named him Dalton. which I think is such a cute name.

Lowell finally worked things out with that other alpha. we sighed the alliance forms. which took a while. but we worked thing out.

Ross asked Kendall to marry him. which she was so happy about.

other then that not much has happened.

I was in the kitchen. making food. the boys where in there high chairs. they can eat small peice of food. so right now they have chopped up fruit.

William loves banana. and Kade loves strawberry. So they are eating that till I give them their Yougert.

" mama mama" William says as he eats his food.

" what" I turned to look at him.

then he just starts to go off into babbling. then Kade starts. it's almost like they are taking to each other.

then Lowell walked into the kitchen.

" I made eggs. and bacon want some" I asked.

he nods the gose And pulled up a chair beside Kade. he sees Lowell and makes grabby hands at him.

" hey buddy. how's my boy. look you ready for you birthday" Lowell baby talked him.

Kade just started to baby talk back to Lowell. I placed his plate in front of him. the. set mine down on the island.

I go to the fridge and grab the Yougert. then put it in a dish. and grab a spoon.

I turn Williams high chair so he is facing me. so that way I can feed him. I go to put the spoon in his mouth. when I look and see Kade grabbed Lowell's food.

and is smashed all over the floor. Kade started to laugh. and Lowell just sighed.

" Kade you can't grab it. I was just trying to give you a peice of egg not the whole plate" Lowell said as he stood up.

he grabbed the broom and started to sweep it up.

" he is hungry he hasn't had his Yougert yet." I tell him.

" I'll feed him in once this is clean" he says.

I nod then go back to feeding William.

" where are the bowls?" Lowell asked.

i point to them. he nods then put Yougert in the bowl. and grabbed a spoon.

" here you feed William. I will feed Kade. he likes to be difficult some days. and I think today is one of those days." I tell Lowell.