34.

Rivers POV

it's been about almost a month since Lowell asked me to marry him. I couldn't stop looking at the ring.

Lowell and I agreed to wait till after the twins where born to get married.

anyway Lowell and I where both laying in bed. just talking when he brought up baby names.

" we need to start thinking of names. And we need to go shopping. as we only bought enough for one baby" he says.

" we can go tomorrow." I said as I moved closer to him.

he nodded. " I like the name William" Lowell suggested.

" I like that. what about William Neon Morgan" I asked.

" I really like that. so that's one name down. one to go. got any ideas?" he asked.

" um no" he says.

" okay well we could always use your middle name?" I suggest.

" what you mean Eastman?" he asked.

" well ya. maybe not the first name. but as a middle name" I shrugged.

" okay. um what about a first name." he asked.

" um what about Kade?" asked.

"Kade Eastman Morgan. I like it. so there we have our pups names. who gets what though" he Asked.

" we wait till after we see them. I want to look at them first" I tell him.

" okay sounds good. we should get to bed its late" Lowell says.

" it's only eleven o'clock" I complained

" ya and we have to go shopping tomorrow. we you need to rest." Lowell said.

" fine" I sighed then turned off my lamp.

he did the same. then I got comfy. but just as I got comfy. I felt something. it was the babies.

" Lowell" I turned over to face him.

" what" he asked.

" they just kicked" I tell him.

he shot up and turned on his lamp. then looked at me. I take his hand and placed it on my bump. then he felt them kick.

" that was amazing. what dose it feel like for you?" he asked.

" kind of weird." I tell him.

" right that was so cool. now we need to sleep" he quickly kissed me.

I nod then lay back down. I close my eyes. and fall asleep.
////////////////////
I opened my eyes. it was only one fifteen. I couldn't sleep. for many reason. the pups wouldn't stop moving. and I was supper hungry.

Lowell was snoring. And I groaned.

" Lowell" I said as I shock his shoulder.

he groaned. and so did I.

" wake up" I pushed his shoulder again.

I sat up. waiting for him to wake up. he slowly opened his eyes.

"what time is it" he yawned.

"like one thirty I can't sleep" I tell him.

" it's to early" he yawned then closed his eyes.

I shock his shoulder. he sighed. then sat up and turns on the light. he blinked a few times.

" why can't you sleep?" he asked.

" they are moving to much. and I am like supper hungry" I tell him.

" fine let's go to the kitchen" he says.

I silently cheered then stood up with him. we walked to the kitchen. and he turned on the lights.

" so what do you feel like?" he asked.

" ceaser salad" I smiled.

" really?" he looked at me weirdly.

" what that's what I feel like. I have been wanting it all day." I tell him.

" fine fine" he says.

then opened the fridge. he grabbed the Lettuse, crotons bacon bits and dressing. then cut the Lettuse. washed and dried it.

then put it in a bowl with every thing else and mixed it up. he passed it to me and I smiled. I took a bite and was very happy.

" I think William and Kade our happy now. because they finally stopped moving" I sighed In relief.

Lowell looked half sleep. I grabbed his hand as I ate. I finished my bite. then looked at him.

" you can go to bed you know. I will be fine on my own." I tell him.

" no no it's good I can wait" he says as he yawned.

" Lowell go to bed. I will be fine. please" I tried to push him.

" no I can wait." he said as he came and sat down beside me.

he then took my fork and grabbed a bite I glared at him.

" hey you took my fork and my salad." I glared.

" well I made this salad. so I should get to try it" he smiled.

I took my fork back. then finished the salad. once I was done I put my bowl in the sink. and then we walked up the stairs.

we climbed back into bed. Lowell turned the lamp off. then grabbed the covers pulled them up. then closed his eyes and feel right back asleep.

while I just laid in bed. the minute I laid down they stated to move all over again. I groaned in frustration.

" please stop. I just want to sleep" I sighed as I rubbed my tummy.

"still cant sleep" Lowell asked.

" I thought you where sleeping go back to bed." I tell him.

" no I can stay awake" he tried not to yawn.

" Lowell I mean it. see sleeping night" I turned over.

" haha. now come here" says as he rolled me on my back.

he pulled up my shirt. then moved his face so he was level with my stomach.

" you need to sleep so mommy can sleep. and so can daddy" he talked to my stomach.

then he moved back up. and placed a quick kiss on my lips. then I noticed they stopped.

" they stopped thank god" I sighed.

then I closed my eyes. letting the sleep take over me.