4.

Max POV ( after Ally goes to see River)

I told Ally to go talk to River. I need to go see my dad. I know what River said, really hit him hard.

we don't really talk about my mom. she died when I was almost two. I don't really remember her. but River never got to meet her. since she died right after she was born.

I walked into the hall to see my dad looking hurt. I sighed and walked over to him. but when I reached him his eyes where black. he turned to Lowell.

" YOU THIS IS YOUR DOING" my dad rowed.

I knew his wolf was in control now. oh lord help us all. I really hope Lowell is smart and keeps his mouth shut.

but nope he isn't.

" my doings your the one keeping us apart. you know if you keep us apart we will both end up dying. mates can't live with out each other" he yelled At my dad.

" kade  calm down please" I said to my dad. since his wolf was in control I called him his wolf name.

" calm down how can I calm down when this low life wants to take my daughter away form me." he rowed.

" kade stop go for a run." I demanded in my Alpha tone.

wow who knew the first time I would be using it was on my dad. wow that's something. he growled then did As I said. I looked at Lowell and he was breathing really hard.

I knew I had to get River on here. right now she was the only thing he needed right now.

so I mind linked Ally.

' bring River To the hall Lowell needs her to calm him down his wolf is starting to take over.' I said.

'on it' she replied right away.

I looked Lowell and I knew his wolf was in control. shit.

"what do I call him?" I asked his dad.

" Xander" he replied.

" Xander your mate will be here soon please calm down. for her." I asked.

his eyes softened at the mentioned of his mate. but not enough.

then River came bursting through the doors. she looked worried.

' his name is Xander his wolf is in control ' I mind linked here.

she nodded. then slowly walked over to him.

"Xander its River" she spoke slowly as well as walked slowly.

his eyes softened. but not enough. she looked at me and I knew she wanted me to leave. so I did. I grabbed Ally and we walked out back to our table.

Lowell's POV

I was so enraged when rivers dad told me this was my doings that I lost it. my wolf took full control.

I saw Alpha Max talk his dad something. then he ran out of the room. I was trying so hard not to destroy this room right now.

my dad was trying to calm me down. but I knew the only thing that could calm me was my mate.

" Xander your mate will be here soon you need to calm down."

" mate" Xander howled.

he need her to be in his arms. then it hit me her smell. she was here.

' mine' Xander growled.

" Xander its River" she says slowly.

I felt my wolf losing control but not fully. I sighed I want her to being me back. she slowly walked up to me.

she grabbed my hands and I felt tingles all threw me.

" Xander please let Lowell come back to me." she whisper.

then I knew I was back to myself. I grabbed her hands in mine and stared into her eyes.

" Lowell is that you.?" she hesitated.

" ya sorry Xander was pissed and I couldn't keep him back." I sighed.

she pulled me into a hug. " I don't care as long as Lowell is back." she says.

I wrap my arms around her bringing her close. " he won't keep me from you" I tell her.