20.

River POV

today was the day of my dad's funeral. we where at my old place house. Lowell's parents where coming. And so was the alpha and mates of all our allied packs.

we where getting dressed since we had to leave in about an hour. I went yesterday to by a dress with ally.

Rivers outfit.

it was just a simple black dress

it was just a simple black dress. I bought a pair of white ballet flats to go with it. I just decided to keep my hair down. once I was ready I looked at Lowell.

he was wearing black dress pants with a blue shirt and tie.

once we where both dressed we grabbed hands and made our way to the kitchen where we would meet every one else

once we where both dressed we grabbed hands and made our way to the kitchen where we would meet every one else. we where having the ceremony here in the back yard of the pack house.

then we would drive to the grave yard. where he would be placed next to my mom. but that was for family only. Max wanted it that way.

Max and ally walked in moments later. ally wearing a black dress with lace.

and was also waring flats

and was also waring flats. but hers where silver. and Max was wearing gray pants with a light blue gray shirt and tie.

 and Max was wearing gray pants with a light blue gray shirt and tie

once we where all here. we walked out to see every one else sitting and waiting. the four of us Walked out and went to the front row.

the ceremony just finished and it was really great. they really made it all about my dad. and how good of a man he was. Max said a speech. for the both of us. because I couldn't.

not that I didn't have anything to say. I just couldn't will myself to go up there and cry the whole time. she he took the roll of combining our speeches and saying them.

it was glad Max did this. because I know I won't not have been able to.

so anyway. right now we where saying our good byes to the guest. since once they left. it would just be me, Max, ally and Lowell. and my dads beta and mate from when he was alpha.

we always thought of him as our uncle and his mate as our aunt. so we included them. we would all be driving in one car.

so now everyone left so we where on our way. Lowell's parents where going to stay one more night with us. buy decided that we need to be alone.

we pulled up to the sight and we all stepped out. I grabbed Lowell's hand. I am so glad he is here with me.

and then we followed the people carrying the cascet. they placed it on the racks that once we all left would lower it to the ground.

we all stood around it. I looked around and noticed we where all teary eyed.

" so dose any one want to share a few things before." my dads beta asked.

" I think you should. since you knew him the longest." Max spoke.

he nodded. " I remeber the day your dad met your mom. it was quite the day" he started.

" we where out looking for suites for the alpha ceremony. and then your dad just stared walking away from me. I thought he was crazy. but then I noticed him following some girl. but he wants taking to her."

" that was until I pushed him so he crashed into her. they both looked into each other eyes. and said mate at the exact same time. then your dad left me at the mall so he could go show your granddad his beautiful mate." he explained.

" he never told us the story of how they met. I always asked him. but he would never say." I tell them.

" I remeber I was like I think seven or eight. I told my dad that I was ready to be alpha already. so he took me to his office and let me sit in his big chair. and he said that if I handled a fake problem they way I was supposed to I would be. and he said I did everything right. and that was the day I knew I was born ready to take his place" Max said to us.

we all looked at Max and noticed he was trying so hard not to cry. ally grabbed his hand. and then he started to cry.

" what if now that he's not here I fail him" Max cried.

" Max you just said you where born ready to do this. you won't be alone. I will help you threw this no matter what." our 'uncle' said.

Max whipped his tears and nodded.

then we motioned for them to lower it. And then we made our way back to the car. we climbed in, and headed back home.