37.

2 days later

Rivers POV

I groaned and looked at the clock. it was two o'clock. I woke up feeling the sudden need to pee. but when I got up to go to the bathroom. i started to feel something drip down my leg.

then I felt a pain in my stomach. crap my water just broke.

" Lowell wake up" I yelled at him as I sat down.

since I was having the pups. I had to go to the hospital. where the pack dr would meet me. because he said it would he better.

" Lowell wake the hell up" I yelled again.

he sat up and rubbed her eyes. then looked at me. he panicked.

" what's wrong" he asked frantic.

" my water just broke. we need to go. they are on their way" I tell him.

his face went pail. I groaned.

" Lowell" I snapped my fingers in his face.

then I minded linked Jessica. because Lowell was no help right now.

' Jessica I need you. Lowell's in shock. then pups are coming' I tell her.

' oh I will be up in a sec' she said and I knew she was excited.

then moments later the door burst open. and in walked Lowell's parents. Jessica came to me. and his dad went to Lowell.

she grabbed my slippers from my closet. then walked over placed them on my feet then she grabbed my hand and help me stand up. I groaned in pain. then she helped me out the door.

" Lowell grab the bags" his mother says to him.

he nodded then grabbed the bags. and we walked down the stairs. we where in the kitchen when I squeezed Jessica's hand.

" is it suppose to hurt this much?" I asked. as I tried to breath.

" oh honey" his mother patted my back.

I groaned. and then we walked into the car. Lowell came over to me and grabbed my other hand.

" how you holding up" he asked.

" you know. if this is what it's like. I am never having pups again." I tell him seriously.

he just nooded. then I squeezed his hand.

" ow okay wow you have a strong grip" he said.

I just glared at him. Then he shut up.

" did you bring your phone. I forgot mine" I sighed.

" ya here" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled it out and passed it to me.

I thanked him. then I punched in Max number. he Picked up on the third ring.

" Lowell do you know what time it is?" he asked.

" Max. it's me. I am on my way to the hospital. they decided to come early." I rushed.

" what okay. um what hospital?" he asked.

I told him the name then he said he and ally where on the way. then I hung up the phone.

we pulled up to the hospital. and we pulled into a side entrance.

" this is where we go. it's the part away from humans" Lowell explained.

I just nooded. then he climbed out. and went to my side of the car. then he helped me out.

" thanks" I tell him.