31

Lowell POV

we ran to the east border. that's where I could smell them coming from.

when we arrived we saw a bunch of wolf. not as many as we had. but still enough. and I knew they where all rouges.

' don't fight yet. I want to try and talk this out' I linked to all everyone.

Max and I where at the front. beside us, we had our beta, second and third.

" ah alpha Lowell I see you brought reinforcements
oh do my eyes play tricks alpha Max. how are you" the leader of the rouge says.

" that's not any of your business. and leave Max out of this. besides I don't want this to end in a fight. can't we just talk this out." I asked him.

" there's noting to say. you have something I want" he shrugged.

"well you can't have her" I growled.

" well then. we fight" he smirked.

he then summoned his wolfs. so Max and I did the same.

I knew we had a good chance. because we where more skilled and trained. and there was more of us.

I looked around me. to see where the rouge leader went. when I noticed Ross get tackled. i ran over to him. And bite the neck of the rouge. killing him.

' thanks' Ross said.

I nod. then I see him. he's some what hidden behind the tree. coward was all I could think.

' rouge leader is mine' I mind linked so people would know.

no one said any thing to into the fighting. I ran over to him. trying not to let him see me.

but before I could get there a rouge came out of nowhere. he scratched my side. but I killed him before he could do more damage.

' Lowell talk to me are you hurt.' a frantic River Asked.

'just a scratch' I tell her.

' thank god. I felt pain in my sides. but now I know okay.' she sighed in relief.

then I saw him. and he saw me. he smirked. then started changing at me. I ran to him as well.

he jumped in the air. and tackled me. I tried to push him up. but it wasn't working. he had ahold of my neck. so I took my paw and slashed his side.

he loosened his grip. and I rolled us over so I was the one with my paws around his neck.

I went to bite him. when I was pushed off. making me fly into a tree. the tree cracked as I hit it.

he slowly walked over. I tried to get up but I couldn't it was no use. he came over. and put his paws around me again.

" any last words dead alpha" he smirked.

I didn't say anything. he dug his claws into my sides. I howled in pain. he was just about to bite me. when he was rammed off me.

I knew it was Max. then Max clawed him and bite his neck. And ripped it. just to make sure he was dead.

then once the rest of the rouges saw he was dead. they all slowly backed away.

Max walked over to me. And all I saw was his black eyes before mine closed.

Rivers POV

I was just laying in bed when I got a huge head ack. then I saw a vision. it was Lowell Max and Ross where carrying him.

I knew they where close. I shot up out of bed. And people around me looked.

" everyone stay here I will have some one send to get you." I tell them.

but before they could ask questions I was up the stairs. I knew they where close to the garden.

so I ran over there to wait. then I saw them. And the rest of them packs. I looked at them.

"what happened" I asked frantic.

" he had a bad run in with the alpha. he hit tree pretty hard. a think some broken ribs. he's knocked out right now" Max explain.

" being him in to the pack house but keep every one out" I demanded.

they nodded. And Max and Ross carried him in while knight and Blaine kept every one out.

" and send some one to the safe house. to get them all out." I said.

they nodded. and then I walked in to find Lowell on the coach. I ripped his short off. just so I could see all his marks.

he had a huge cut on his side. and claw marks in his shoulder blades.

" Lowell if you can hear me I am going to help you" I tried not to cry

I placed my hands over his heart. and just kept thinking about him getting better and healing.

the blue lights came out. And I could see his scares starting to close. his eyes started to flutter.

then they opened. and he blinked a couple times. then I took my hands away.

" Lowell?" I whispered

" I am okay thank you. for saving me" he smiled.

I kissed him quickly. then pulled away.

" you still need to see the pack dr. I am not sure your fully healed." I tell him.

" no no it's fine." he tried to say.

" yes yes. your going or better yet I will bring him to you" I challenged

" fine" he huffed.

I laughed. then I helped him so he was sitting up right. then sat beside him.

" I am so glad your okay. I was so worried something would happen." I sighed.

" so how many did we loss?" he asked.

" actually. we lost no body. they were not trained. who ever was behind it. didn't think to train them. so we fought better." Ross explain.

" that's amazing" I said

" yes it was now. we have to head back. ally will be worried. oh bye the way. we wanted to tell you. but things have been crazy. Ally's having a pup also" max say.

I get up and hug him.

" I am so happy for you" I tell him as I pulled away.

" ya we found out like two days ago. anyway, we should be going." Max says.

" thanks for saving my ass out there" Lowell says.

" ya well I mean I got to kill the son of a bitch." Max smirked.

then with that him and his pack left. leaving me feeling worry free for a while.