36

Rivers POV

we just finished the nursery after a long day. we stayed in here the whole day. except when we needed to eat. or when we need to go to the bathroom.

but other then that we staid. I was so proud. the room was a light blue. almost like a sky blue. and was filled with stickers of animals.

we bought dark brown cribs. And matching dressers. and changing tables. we had a spot in the corner for all the toys.  it even had a rocking chair for me.

all that we had left to do. was put the clothes in the dressed. stock the changing table.

but we still needed to buy more of that stuff. so Lowell and I were going to go out tomorrow. since we where both so tired

so right now we where getting ready for bed. I finished getting ready and climbed into bed.

////////////////////////

there was a Knock on the door Lowell groaned but got up and opened it.

" alright up and adem shopping day. let's go get ready we leave in half an hour" it was Lowell's mom.

" mom it's early what time is it" he yawned.

" nine o'clock. now get ready" she says then walked away.

I laughed at his pouty face then walked to the bathroom. Lowell trudged behind me.

" how can you be okay with this. waking up this early." Lowell groaned

I didn't say any thing. just started to wash my face. then I heard the toilet flush. yup that is how we work.

he dose this all the time. I will be using the mirror and then he will go to the bathroom. i tell him not to do it yet he still dose.

" your gross you know that" I tell him.

" how, it's not like I was taking a crap" he shrugged.

" okay fine. but I don't need to hear you going to the bathroom. that's weird" I tell him.

he just shrugged washed his hands then walked out.  I just don't get him some times. I mean he just dosnet listen. but yet I still love him

I walked out then walked to the closet. I was kinda lazy. but not at the same time. but I didn't feel like jeans. so went with seat pants.

once i was dressed I grabbed Lowell's sweater

once i was dressed I grabbed Lowell's sweater. and then walked to the mirror. that way I could see what I was doing with my hair.

I just brushed it and kept it natural. not really wanting to do anything to crazy. then Lowell walked out of the closest. he did not look to happy.

" you know you can stay here right" I tell him.

" no it's not that." he groaned.

" then what is it?" I asked.