3.

Ally's POV

the minute I saw River sniffing the air like she was cray I knew she found her mate.

I looked up to see her looking at Lowell. wow who knew. I was so happy for her. but then I looked over T her father. he did not look to please oh lord.

I looked at Max and he looked pissed off. yet a hint of happiness. I knew he wanted what was best for his sisters.

I saw River getting ready to go walk up to him. but her dad stopped her. he grabbed her arm. and dragged her to the hall.

I heard a growl and saw Lowell. he looked enraged. he followed them. I looked at Max and he sighed.

" this is not going to end well."

I just nodded my head. I knew how protective Neon can be of River.

we heard yelling back and fourth for a while. until we heard River yell.

" I hate you. and so would mom." she yelled.

we heard a few of our pack gasp. we all know that Neon hated taking about his wife. and I knew that what River just said was not good.

Max looked shocked at what just happened. then we saw River run. and she had tears in her eyes.

" I am going to go to my dad you go to River." Max says.

I nod and make my way over to rivers room. I hear sobbing coming from the other end.

I knocked on the door. " River let me in" I pleaded.

" no go away." she cried.

" eaither let me in yourself. or I brake down the door your choice." I tell her.
River POV
I was sitting in my room crying. I hate my dad. he can't keep me from him. I will see him. no matter what I have to do. I will run away if I have to.

I need Lowell. Blythe needs him. she already misses being in his arms. and as long is my dad is around it won't happen.

there was a knock on my door. I knew it was Ally. I could smell her.

" River let me in" she sighed.

" no go away" I sniffled.

" River you eaither let me in your self or I brake the door your choice." she says.

i signed and walked to my door. knowing she was being totally serious. I looked at her and as pulled me into a hug. I cried in her arms.

" it's not fair" I cried.

" I know but listen. it will get better. and having a mate is the best feeling ever. your dad will come around. he has to. he knows what can happen when mates are not together.

' ya they die I am to young to die' Blythe says.

I just ignored her to upset for anything right now. I just sighed in to Ally's arms. she pulled me away and wiped my tears.

" if you dad keeps you from him. I will help you escape." Ally says.

I just looked at her in shock.

this is a short chapter o know. but things are just staring. they will get better trust me. any way hoped you like this Chapter. vote and comment your thoughts.