29.

Lowell POV

training has been going really well. we have been doing training every other day for a week now. but I didn't always go.

the pack knew I couldn't always be there. because with River carrying pups. but I tried to be there as much as I could.

right now River and I where just watching movies in our room. but when I looked down at her in my arms she was asleep.

I knew I should wake her up because she won't sleep tonight. since it's only like two o'clock. but I didn't have the heart to wake her up.

'Lowell you need to get down here now. training room.' Ross said threw mind link.

'be right there' I tell him.

I carefully move River so I don't wake her. then place a pillow there. then I got up and headed to the training room.

when I got there I saw Blaine and knight holding to younger boys back while Ross was trying to talk to them.

" what is going on here." I asked in a strong tone.

the boys stopped struggling. and knight and Blaine let them go. but kept close in case they went back at it.

no one said any thing. waiting for the two boys to talk.

" is no one going to tell me. or what" I asked.

a boy with short blond hair spoke first.

" we were training. when this idoit started to talk bad about my mate to throw me off then I got so pissed and he blind sided me. he explained

" not my fault she can't keep her hands off me." the other guy laughed.

the blond guy when to attack him again. but Blaine grabbed him.

" Enough" I roared done with their crap.

every one stopped what they where doing. and looked At me. the two boys looked afraid.

" you what's your name" I asked the blond haired boy.

" Gale" he says.

then I look at the other boy.

" name" I asked.

" Keith" he said.

" alright. Keith you think you are so cool. do you have a mate of your own." I asked.

" no sir" he looked down.

"alright so you don't  under stand. now do you think your a good fighter" I asked him.

" yes sir" he says.

" good then you can take on Ross. has one of our best. and I don't want any taking. because from what I see you think it's all about winning. so you talk to try and get the upper hand. but when your in a real fight it's all about you. not the other person. so take your place. Ross go easy" i explained.

every moved and formed a circle so they had space.

"this will only be in human. no wolf fighting" I tell them.

then they started. it lasted s good fifteen minutes. Ross won. but Keith got some good blows in.

" see Keith you need to work more on skills and less at worrying about winning. it's not all about winning. it's about staying Alive. but you are definitely a good fighter. and next time don't use someone's mate as bate." I tell him.

" yes sir" he says.

" and you Gale. I get what he did was wrong. but you need to learn to keep your cool. if you pulled that in a real fight. you would be screwed and eaither dead or badly hurt. you always need to not let anger get the best of you." I tell him.

" yes sir" he says.

" now everyone you can stop for the day." I tell them.

then I walk back to the house. when I walk in, I was on my way to my room when I see River in the kitchen looking threw the fridge.

" what are you doing. I thought you where sleeping" I asked.

" I got hungry" she shrugged

" well then what are you eating" I asked.

" not sure. I can't decide." she said.

"well what do you feel like?" I asked.

" I just said I don't know"  she huffed.

" okay sorry" I said.

" ugh why is this so hard?" she groaned.

I just laughed.

" it's not funny" she huffed.

I walked behind her and placed my hands on her waist.

" why don't we just go grab something from the diner" I tell her.

" oh now that sounds like a good idea. when did you get so smart?" she giggled.

" I don't know. you want to go like that. or change? I asks.

" to lazy to walk up stairs and change this will be fine" she says.

so I grab her hand and he head to my car. I opened the door for her. then once she was in I closed the door. and walked over to my side.

then started the car and drove to the diner.

" so where did you go. I woke up after I felt you get off the bed" she asked

" oh two teenage boys where fighting during training." I tell her.

" what about?" she asked.

" the one guy trashed talked his mate to get leverage." I explained.

" well that's not very cool." she says.

I nod. then we pulled up to the diner. I got out and went to her side. I grabbed her hand to help her out.

" you are acting like I am going to pop any second and I am not even showing yet. " she groaned.

" well you can never be to careful." I explained.

then we started to walk in. but she stopped. I looked at her. that's the face she makes when she seeds something.

" what do you see?" I asked her.

" we need to leave" she rushed.

" what we just go here." I tell her.

" no we need to give me your phone. mind link to have Ross get every one ready" she rushed.

I handed her my phone.

"River what is happening" I asked her worried.

" it's staring the war is starting"