Screwed

*Knock knock knock*
I shit my head up and opened my eyes looking out the windows with paparazzi lights flashing in my car "fuck fuck fuck what am I gonna do" Kendall said furious fixing her clothes and grabbing her phone." I'm so sorry I'll get us out of here hold on" I jumped in the front driver seat and tried backing out and successfully fled the parking lot "oh my god I'm in huge shit right now, do you know how many websites this is gonna be over?' Kendall said with a serious tone "well no I'm sorry it was your fault for making the whole car shake so not necessarily all my fault" I scoffed gripping the steering wheel. We were driving up a road Kendall told me to go up it was so beautiful and so was the scene we finally got to her house "wait right here" she said jumping out of the car and opened up her gate since her remote was in her car she got back in and I drove through it was a far pathway and really green. I parked my car and we just stood there in silence "y/n I'm sorry would you like to come inside after all you did let me borrow your shirt" she bluntly smiled I nodded my head and  got out and walked towards her door as soon as we got inside it was so beautiful she had f a pink living room and almost everything there was white it was truly amazing "do you want anything to drink like water or something?" Kendall said before walking towards the kitchen "no thanks I'm fine" I followed her we sat down and started talking "listen y/n I know what happened back there was wrong but it just felt so right to be there with you it's like you were keeping me safe from stuff I didn't know was after me and after the paps came I was really mad but I'm really sorry".

I grabbed her hand and started making small circles with my thumb on her hand smoothly caressing her sweet soft hands I looked up and smiled and next thing I knew I felt a pair of soft  smooth lips collide with mine it felt way more special in the car it was so smooth and felt like a kiss I never had in my life she pulled me closer with her hand behind my neck and a small moan escaped my mouth .

*DING*

Guys sorry for leaving with another cliffhanger but I had a 100 views on my story impressive but I was thinking and this story is gonna be longer than expected maybe 40 more chapters idk it depends thank you so much for reading this. 😊