Home

"Calling all passengers to Los Angeles flight 374 passengers aboard" i heard my flight being called as I gave the lady my ticket and boarded the plane from Utah.

It wasn't really a big celebrity known city there where I'm from just the good old snowy town witch everyone knows everybody.
4 hours past by...
I finally made it to LA city of angels where I was actually hoping to find somewhere to start my career in modeling I went to go get some coffee at the nearest Starbucks cause come one who doesn't like coffee thank god I had already bought a car that my friend Sydney was dropping off.
I saw a black and grey Range Rover pulled up u was so excited I saw Sydney and she hugged me tightly as she welcomed me " y/n I missed you so much it's been so lonely without you" she said so happy and sad at the same time

"Yeah I know but I'm here now aye?" After that she smiled and handed me the keys and said bye well she called an uber well that was strange .  I turned up the car radio and they were playing really good and mainstream songs I didn't even know about.

I pulled up to the Starbucks and parked my car I was in line well I heard gasping and oohing behind me as I turned around I saw a tall brunette girl with long like I mean long legs and big brown eyes with plump lips looking around and taking my pictures with people.

It never came to mind but that was THE Kendall Jenner standing behind me in Starbucks " um it's your turn miss" she said with a smile wow her white teeth were shining so bright "I-i-wait what d-did you s-say " I couldn't help but stutter while looking at her perfection.

"I said it's your turn" her voice giggling "oh r-right thanks" I said and ordered my drink looking at her one last time "y/n Caramel macchiato" the barista said while I grabbed my straw putting my sugar in it it took about 3 minutes but after I turned around.

"Oh my godddd!" Kendall screeched as I see my coffee all over her white blouse that she was aerating "I-I-I'm so sorry I-i have a shirt in my car if you want oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said with a tear coming from my eye "it's fine and I'll have to accept that offer on that shirt" she said at me grinning well okay.

I walked her to my car "hey we have the same car!" Her cuteness overloaded as she said that I just smiled while rummaging through my luggage for shirts I handed her a vans one that I had she took it and hopped in the car "is it okay if I change in here" " of course knock yourself out" I said "well don't be shy you can come on too" she said smirking well okay I got in and just looked the steering wheel while she changed her shirt.

"Ya know you look really stunning with your hair up" she said smirking while putting her fingers on my arm. "Uh thanks" I said nervously "hey hey don't be nervous around me I'm here to comfort you know.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to her she kissed my bottom lip sucking on it licking with her tongue begging for entrance i accepted and kissed her I heard moans coming from her mouth as we made out for about 2 minutes.

I feel coldness chills going up my spine as to fingers trail down my arms to my tights then to my zipper where I heard it open "ugh oh my god" I painted she slid off my pants and wet panties while licking her fingers.

She went back down and plunged not one not 2 but three fingers inside of me I started morning like crazy "oh b-baby d-don't stop p-please" I begged

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "Kendall look up"

SORRY GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND STORY I ENDED MY FIRST ONE CAUSE IT JUST STARTED DYING OFF AMYWAY IFNYOU DONT LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT THEN THIS STORY ISJT FOR YOU AJYWAY PLEASE I WOULD LOVE IFNYOU SUPPORT ME ON THIS DGUOTS (don't give up on this story)